Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Did I do something wrong or?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Lynxx, Sep 14, 2018 at 11:51 AM

Was I in the wrong

This poll will close on Sep 21, 2018 at 11:51 AM.
Yes 1 vote(s) 25.0%
No 3 vote(s) 75.0%
Maybe 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Nov 23, 2013
    Hello, it's been awhile since I've been active on CSS sites almost.
    I used to be admin with FireWaLL back in the day, even tho I am legally deaf I still make due to the best of my abilities.
    Anyways, I decided to get back into playing zombie modded games on CSS just recently and was having fun until today I was abused by this character by the name Ketonasarus who just happened to "Stomped" me? and then percedes tells me that it was for shooting him?!?! I'm confused here, isn't the point of the game is to shoot and kill zombies to survive correct? I've also noticed a lot of "friendly" zombies lately since I've been playing, also they would be blocking entrances to humans so you can't kill them when your a zombie yourself.

I've made a few snapshots which I am uploading here and I'm curious to why I never got any feedback by this player Ketonasarus about his "real" reasons behind his action.

X-KLiPs

Attached Files:

2. Apr 26, 2015
    That is correct.

If you notice "friendly" zombies blocking a spot so other zombies cannot kill the humans, please submit a ban submission on said players here: http://bans.plaguefest.com/index.php?p=submit

He was likely just salty because he was trying to be friendly and you were shooting him. Just ignore him.

Also you posted this in Admin Abuse, which is for reporting Admins who are abusing their powers. I've moved this thread to the ZM section.

The "stomp" is just a goomba stomp, when a human steps on a zombies head and jumps to kill them, or vice versa. Its a mechanic of ZM, there is no 'abuse' he just happened to kill you. He also isn't an Admin.
  3. Dec 17, 2007
    There are quite a few trolls that play on the server. Best thing to do is ignore them, they usually stop after a while. If they are attempting to troll you over the mic simply use !sm (player's name), ex: !sm aphilion. And that will mute them for you. As for the friendly zombies, there are some that pretend to be "friendly" in order to get close and stab you, others really are friendly and others just stand there bc they don't like being a zombie. It's up to you, you are still free to shoot at them. Don't let this experience keep from playing on the server again, you're welcome to come back and enjoy the server.
  4. Nov 23, 2013
    I'm not yet familiar with the mechanics on the server, will take getting used to.
    Muting isn't much of a problem as I'm deaf.
    I assumed Admins are only ones with any powers not sure if one can "buy" extra toys...
    Oh well I'll keep learning as I go.
  5. Apr 26, 2015
    Admins are the only ones that enforce the rules and get commands to use. We have a donator class which offers some perks like being able to nominate, no fall damage, extra health, and a donator jump and speed which is slightly higher than a regular CT. Check the Wiki Index to learn some more about them.
  6. Feb 27, 2012
    To be clear, think of Goomba Stomping as in like Super Mario World where when you jump on a goomba's head, it kills them. It's something anyone can do to anyone else. You don't have to be a donator or admin to do it. @Lynxx
  7. Nov 23, 2013