Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Did someone hack my steam?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by [pF] LuciD, Dec 28, 2012

1. May 31, 2012

This came up when I looked at it. This happened a couple days before so i changed my steam password and scanned my mac for viruses, i found 3 (most likely because my mac is boot camped). I run steam on my windows partion sometimes so i was thinking i have a virus there.
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    Go on your mac and change your password :O? What's wrong anyway, did someone change your name? Were you drunk and forgot...? Idk what's going on here
  3. Oct 29, 2010

Sorry about that -.-

EDIT: No, it wasn't me. I guess I picked the wrong time to joke on a matter.
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
      meeko, Dec 28, 2012 Last edited by meeko, Dec 28, 2012
    • May 14, 2012
      you gave him false hope that it was only you.

And lucid you didnt really explain what happend you just said that this came up idk what you mean by that.
    • May 15, 2011
      It's the avatar. Someone linked you I'm guessing and you clicked it, you didn't realize it and just noticed now. It's a steam thing, a little joke that was added a long time ago and never really removed. Some people still find it funny though. Just change your avatar back and be sure to not click the really, really long links.

No you're not hacked.
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Dec 6, 2011
        2012-10-13_00002
        • Like Like x 1
        • May 31, 2012
        • May 12, 2012

someone unbanned him??
        • Jul 8, 2012
        • Oct 29, 2010
          The permabanned Lucid was in chronic need of getting laid.

This Lucid is best lucid.

I think.
        • Oct 17, 2011
          I missed the old LuciD on zm. I always think this is the lucid that got baned but then I realize it's kinetic...
        • May 31, 2012
          • Like Like x 1
          • May 31, 2012
            I hate to call it out but didn't KitKat get in trouble for this or was I misunderstanding?
            Good to know that it's nothing serious though - now I know what to look for if somebody tricks me :razz:
          • Feb 18, 2011
            Indeed Joshy Kitkat did indeed get in trouble for that.
          • May 14, 2011
            This was a funny joke. Unfortunately some people thought it was quite personal and other like this thought they got hacked if they didn't notice the avatar straight away.
          • Jun 18, 2012
            To bad you didn't have the guts to put my endless cursing in sight ... or I guess I was mild that time:razz:. I WILL NEVER TRUST YOU EVER AGAIN!!!