Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Dill... being a one stop shop for issuing insta bans.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by mark banks, Mar 22, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 22, 2012
    sure i was being annoying, but it was right at the end of the match while the game was switching servers... after it ended and with no warning. i was banned.

If i was warned or even had an admin mention that i was violating the rules.. i would have immediately stopped rather then getting a 15 min ban.

Yes i know. a 15 min ban is not the end of the world, but a warning would have been enough for me to stop.

I do not mind being told what to or not to do on a server, but insta bans are re-fuking dick u lus.

that being said.. love the server and all your yummy testicles.

Dill could use a flower arrangement to sweetin his mood these days.

Can i email a hug ? sadly no.. but i will think of him after i finish.

thanks !
  2. Feb 1, 2011
    I could have sworn I called you out earlier in the map for spamming. If this is not the case and I mistook you for someone else or failed to communicate, that's definitely my bad. However, the prolonged 15 second+ squeak you made at the end of the map was not coolio. It's probably already been 15 minutes but I'll unban you if it hasn't.

Some flowers would be nice. Thanks.
  3. Mar 22, 2012
    no problem.. just venting.. i was only on for about 5 min before i got banned..

i under stand why you banned me.. :smile:
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    Well that's nice of you. If you were only on for 5 minutes then it was definitely someone else earlier in the map. I shouldn't have banned you - maybe muted you for a round after the map change or something.
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    I was there as well and you were extremely annoying. As a regular you should know better as not to mic spam. Consider yourself lucky Dillinger got to you first and only banned you for 15 minutes.

* Locked *
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.