Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Dillinger and Momo using excessive force

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Krye, Oct 20, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 14, 2011
    I'm not sure how this escalated so quickly, or why it escalated at all. I asked Dillinger and Momo in a non-harassing manner, just out of curiosity why they don't have to follow the rule of admins wearing the mandatory [pF] tag and Dillinger said, "Report us and see what happens, we don't play by the rules."

Then later on a different map I got stuck inside Dillinger and he slayed me. I asked why he didn't just let me ztele and he says, "Take off the =pF= tag nobody fucking likes you". House said, "Admin abuse!" and Dillinger says, "You want to see admin abuse?" At that point Momo logged on and banned House for 1 day for "blocking". House told me he wasn't blocking so I asked Momo if he banned the wrong person on accident. Momo says, "I did not" and I replied, "You might want to open your eyes next time because you definitely banned the wrong person." Momo then bans me for 1 day.

Neither of us felt like going through the hassle to protest the bans, especially since we've witnessed admins overreacting to criticism so much on the forums. My only other bans are once over a year ago for posting a video of an admin glitching inside barricades and one 30 minute ban that I don't even remember. If Dillinger and Momo wanted to have their little laugh at our expense, we said fine just let it slide. But then I see today that my ban was increased from 1 day to permanent and House's ban was increased from 1 day to 1 week.

I'm not sure if they're misinterpreting my tone as hostile or if there's some other reason, I've always tried to be friendly with Dillinger and Momo. There have been several instances of people like Harvey admin abusing me but I just roll my eyes and forget about it. Harvey has done things like teleporting zombies onto me when I was human, and noclipping away from me when I was about to kill him. I wonder if maybe this is their attempt to impress him and his circle of friends since I take the abuse they thought they had to step it up a notch.

Maybe I should have expected a permanent ban for correcting an admin since that's the punishment I received last time for providing irrefutable evidence of an admin breaking the rules, but it doesn't sit well with me receiving such a harsh punishment for essentially nothing in the face of an otherwise spotless record(unless you count me getting knocked down as a scapegoat for Infantry).
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    I'm going to go ahead and just lock this, your blatant lies and constant badgering of admins finally went far enough to earn you a permaban.

You only play on our servers to stir up shit and complain constantly.

Good bye.
  3. Feb 1, 2011
    lol, nice quotes buddy. I didn't say half of the bullshit you put in there. You're honestly delusional if you dreamed up those quotes and think that this is gonna pass as evidence - I'm sure the logs are there if someone wants to pull them. NICE TRY

What I did:
    1) Slayed you (Didn't know you were Krye at this point, Momo told me later)
    2) Said "why do you wear our tag if you dont like us/ we dont like you" or something like that. Which is a statement I stand by since you've always been a dick to all of us. I never told you to take it off...its the community tag and anyone can wear it.

I wasn't even involved in your ban or Mr. House's. I'm sure Momo will have a response too.

PS: I don't remember you mentioning anything about us not wearing tags, and if I had I wouldn't have minded at all... Like I said before, didn't even know you were Krye until after you started going at it with Momo. I believe your name was Rose Somethingorother
    dillinger, Oct 20, 2012 Last edited by dillinger, Oct 20, 2012
  4. Blue Dragon
    This message by Blue Dragon has been removed from public view. Deleted by Momo, Oct 20, 2012, Reason: True but not needed here..
    Oct 20, 2012
  5. May 8, 2011
    The question is Was Mr. House blocking? If he didn't, then Momo ban the wrong person(This is the starting point and root cause of this issue). Then, I think Krye wasn't wrong to say something that admin didn't do it right.

I was there but I am not sure if Mr. House was blocking. Is this something we can pull the log to find out?
  6. Mar 12, 2008
    STEAM_0:1:8602142

Via sourcebans.

/endinvolvement
  7. Jun 14, 2011
    Neither of us even saw a warning go out. He was just camping the legal vents on Unpanic, I can't fathom how that could be considered blocking. In the middle of the round, BOOM, banned out of nowhere. It's insane that Momo would rather permaban somebody than even begin to consider that he may have been wrong. I believe it's called cognitive dissonance, when you believe something deep down in your core but all the evidence points to the contrary so your mind starts to shut down because you're so distressed and you try to hide the problem instead of fixing it so you don't have to think about it anymore. Dillinger was complaining the previous round because House jumped on him to get on top of a box, maybe that's what they consider "blocking". House jumped on top of Dillinger, then I got stuck inside Dillinger, Dillinger slayed me and I was first turned and stabbed him before he could climb up. If I had to guess I'd say he was probably just mad because I stabbed him, but I wasn't aware admins punished people for personal vendettas.

EDIT: I'm going to sleep now, if any of you have any more questions I'll be happy to address them in the morning. I see Momo was overeager to sweep this entire thing under the rug, so I must implore you to at least give me a fair trial and remember that I'm on the stand merely for defending another person for a crime they didn't commit. It's up to you to decide if one sentence, a meager reaction to an outrageous conflict, is deserving of an eternity of punishment.
    Krye, Oct 20, 2012 Last edited by Krye, Oct 20, 2012
  8. Jul 14, 2010
    First off, house has 2 previous bans. 1 is for blocking, and that alone means he never needs to be warned for blocking again since he should know it is against the rules.

The ban comment is: "Player was deliberately following right behind players in the vent so they couldn't back up when zombies pushed forward, he didn't even fire his gun until the person in front of him got stabbed. I watched him do this three times to make sure he was doing it on purpose."
    Sounds like he was being an ass and deserved his ban.

Krye, this isn't admin abuse in the slightest. You interfered with an admin doing his job, and with your history, you should know not to do this. I suggest you submit a ban protest if you would like to be unbanned. http://bans.plaguefest.com/index.php?p=protest

You seem to suffer from this yourself.

:handcuffs:
  9. Oct 29, 2010
    House's ban really has absolutely nothing to do with this, it may have been the catalyst to this event but it ends there. If House felt he was wrongly banned he could have filed a protest or posted here, it was absolutely none of Krye's business to question me; even still, I did not consider Krye's first question out of line, so I answered it clearly. Krye could have stopped there and been fine, but obviously he didn't.

For future reference, no, you can not tell if someone was blocking via the logs. . .

Bing, all the information you needed was in the ban comments you could have read for yourself before posting on this thread.

Thanks Penguin for posting that for me. :rose:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.