Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Dillinger..

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by jackson133, Mar 3, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 18, 2011
    Wtf man. what did i get banned for? for telling someone to type !block infront of the nazgul cade soi can jump ontop of him and then roll the nazgul cade over? and i get fucking banned for that saying your getting someone else to exploit?
    thats fucked..
  2. May 27, 2008
    This is a pretty solid admin abuse claim. One thing that's missing is all the supporting factors for an admin abuse claim.
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    Okay, so your record indicates all you do is troll. You even said a few hours ago "I FEED OFF OF THE RAGE IN PLAGUEFEST." Why am I not convinced this was abuse.
  4. Feb 1, 2011

I warned you in admin chat about your troll attempt when you first started spamming for people to type !block. I informed you that we had fixed it. Several rounds later, I guess you figured you'd give it one last shot to fuck up the gameplay, and you did it again.

Considering you have 7 bans previous to this on your record, you really shouldn't be trying to exploit the game mechanics / troll / grief. I'm surprised that you're surprised for getting banned after such a blatant attempt.
  5. Nov 18, 2011
    There was no warning givin at all.. not that i saw. what is the harm, in telling someone to !block, so i can jump ontop of them and then psh the cade over? there was no warning givin, saying jackson stop. theres alot going on in that fucking chat and my eyes arnt glued to it..
  6. Nov 18, 2011
    i shouldnt have posted in abuse but whatever.. didnt want to appeal. and when was i Trolling / griefing? at all in the last little while.. other than delaying a round by lets see. 10 seconds??
  7. Clam Chowder
    This message by Clam Chowder has been removed from public view. Deleted by Clam Chowder, Mar 3, 2012.
    Mar 3, 2012
  8. Feb 1, 2011
    There's your mistake. I used admin chat for a reason when I said something to the effect of "we fixed !block. thanks for trying to troll the server, though..." Not my problem that your eyes aren't glued to chat. If you're trying to exploit, you should probably be more wary of the admins that are on and what they're saying.
  9. Nov 18, 2011
    well i am fine with this 1 day ban. clearly a miss communication. on both parts in my opinion, as long as this doesnt get bumped up to a 1-2 week... that would be dumb
  10. Feb 18, 2011
    Uhh no miscommunication. You saying "I feed of off the anger on plaguefest" convinces me you do it to fuck up the server.
  11. Jun 4, 2006
    Increased to 3 days for your blatant attempts at trying to pull the ignorance card. You knew exactly what you were doing by telling others to use !block - you're lucky this isn't increased even further for your past bullshit.

Obviously no abuse on dill's part - locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.