Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

DiRT Showdown

Discussion in Gaming started by Ghost, May 24, 2012

Going to get it?

Yes 2 vote(s) 66.7%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I like it but im not going to get it. 1 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. May 14, 2011
    Link to Steam Page

Okay so this is the new game in the DiRT series and its got me really excited, im defo gunna pre-order it.

This thread is just a general thread about the game and later on we can talk about the multi-player, once the game is released.
  2. May 15, 2011
    Downloading right now. The Demo did not sell it to me but Conker says the full release is really good. So I'm going to try it out. Being a huge fan of the original Colin McRae Rally series and DiRT (And all other great Rally games), I am always happy to see a new one. But since DiRT 2 and 3, I've lost interest. They are no longer about rally racing. Just track racing. And rally does not mean 'My road is dirt, lulz I rally driver.' Rally racing is a timed event taking place on large winding roads in remote parts of the world. Not in stadiums and definitely not with other drivers. Rally should be done alone, just you against the time and the track. Now this is completely in a new direction but just watching the videos it seems to be kind of lame. The tracks (From what I've seen) are small and unoriginal. Doesn't look like much thought was put into the game. They seem to just be interested in flashing us with pretty graphics and shiny lights, thinking that's enough to keep the player intrigued. Really I'd rather play the Burnout series. They know what they were doing. To bad they aren't on PC except for Paradise, which isn't as great as its predecessors.
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 14, 2011
      Im waiting to split the cost with someone. Get the double pack. If anyones interested pm me.
    • Mar 31, 2010
      I could get it for you at a much lower cost (mid-20s). Just give me about a day to get it.
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • May 14, 2011
        Okay sounds like a deal, ill wait.