Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Dirt3 (Steam Key) For sale

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Death Killer, Oct 20, 2011

1. Jun 19, 2011
    I recently got a copy of Dirt3 Steam Key from a friend of mine, but I already have the game, so I want to post it here and see if anyone's interested in it. If you are interested, please reply and we'll figure out a way for the payment and to deliver the key.

The retail price on steam is $49.99. http://store.steampowered.com/app/44320/
  2. May 15, 2011
    I can haz 4 free? :razz:
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    The key could get your account disabled.
  4. Jun 19, 2011

Whaaattt?? It's a legit key that MY FRIEND BOUGHT.
  5. May 15, 2011
    What do you mean uhhhhh?

The key doesn't get me the game for free does it?

If it came with the game I'd be all over it.

Actually out of curiosity what does the key do?
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    If he bought the game he should just gift it instead of giving a key out. Due to what happened a little while back a lot of people are skeptical of those keys.
  7. Jun 19, 2011
    it's call a retail box
  8. Jul 23, 2010
    I got it for free with my videocard. Anyone want it? Hahaha
  9. Jun 19, 2011
    I'll keep it and sell it :razz:
  10. Jul 23, 2010
    How much is the game even going for?
  11. Mar 12, 2008
  12. Jun 19, 2011

It's a key from a damn retail box AND that amd link doesn't even work.
  13. Mar 31, 2011
    Of course it doesn't, they took it down shortly after (not before people all over the world saved the files however).
  14. Jun 19, 2011
    Well, if no one wants it then I'm giving it back to my friend and he can do whatever he wants.

@Dirty I'll have to ask my friend if he is willing to give it to you for free because he told me that I can have it or sell it and give him half of the money.
  15. May 15, 2011
    If he wants to sell it I see no problem with that.

I don't need it. In fact I just like to collect the DiRT games. The first was the best, 2 and 3 kind of suck to be honest. :/

Now if Seraphine is giving it away... :razz:
  16. Jun 19, 2011
    Ask her nicely :razz: and good luck. BTW, if u get the game, we have a race sometime.