Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Dirtbag's Dirty Maps

Discussion in Mapper Portfolios started by Dirtbag, May 21, 2011

1. Feb 1, 2011
    why would they edit your map when you are around to edit it yourself ? ..hmm
  2. Jan 30, 2011
    I'm guessing they did it because they thought the lighting was too dark or didn't like it. But on the recent edited version the lighting is, excuse my language, crap. It appears like the player has missing textures and it is super bright while the lighting of the rest of the map is rather dark, makes your eyes go crazy trying to find humans there.
  3. Feb 1, 2011
    I know what you mean. There is some problem with the reflection maps. It is really crappy.

Also can you do something about the pink room near the white truck. isnt it a crouch entry. Sorry if i am wrong , have not played the map a lot you know.
  4. Oct 21, 2010

Taz
  5. Oct 21, 2010
    Ohh yah keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Taz
  6. May 15, 2011
    No. That's not the point. I have no problem if they edit it. The lighting was crap in the first place. The problem is they didn't fix it. They only made it worse. That's what upset me.

Taz did you do it... :razz:
  7. May 15, 2011
    Updated Dirty Panic to a less gay version. Still a little upset that someone edited it badly though. Please don't do that again. Just tell me to do it.

And sorry Mystic. Got rid of your Minecraft room cause I still am a noob to Pakrat. So until then. :frown: No Minecraft Pink Room. :razz:

Edit: Could I get this moved to the Mapper Portfolio's topic. I don't want to make another one.
  8. Feb 21, 2007
    well, when you are done with maps that you want me to check out, I find it is easier for me, if you just PM on the forums with the maps (and links?) you want added. My time is limited and its alot less time consuming on my part and easier to keep track of maps and such
  9. May 15, 2011
    Ok. Sorry about that. I don't want to be a hastle. I thought pm's would be a little... annoying. D: Will do from now on.

And thank you Latino for moving it. :grin:
  10. Jul 24, 2011
  11. Oct 29, 2010
    While that's very nice of you, please don't bump old posts without a good reason. This could have easily been a status update rather than an 8 month necro.
  12. Jul 24, 2011
    oh my. June....appologies Momo, didnt even notice that I just necro'd a thread haha.
  13. May 15, 2011

Bumping my thread is fine. :3

Also Thank you. ^^
  14. May 15, 2011
    zm_impossiKub3 is almost finished. Just need help with propper and I can finish it.

If I wasn't hitting the Max Planes error I could be done. :<

Link!

Yay for Necro posting! :D