Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Trained Dirty

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Dirtbag, Jul 13, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 15, 2011
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14295674
    Paypal Profile ID: I-FYHR94E5RCTA

SourceBans Account: Ffffffffffuck if I know.
    Previous Admin Level: 1
    Last Promotion Thread (if 2+): Narp

Re-Training: Narp
    Previous Subscription Expiration: A long, long time ago.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010

Let me show you around. . .
    • May 15, 2011
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Feb 3, 2012
        • Informative Informative x 2
        • Oct 29, 2010
          Afterwards, I will sing you the song of my people. . .
          • Like Like x 2
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Feb 14, 2012
            • Like Like x 2
            • Dec 6, 2011
              This is blasphemy.... We're all fucked now. Goodbye world.
              • Friendly Friendly x 2
              • Mar 16, 2008
                I've recreated your Sourcebans account and I'll PM you the login information. Everything else seems good to go so I'll lock this.
                Message me if you need anything else.
                • Friendly Friendly x 2
                • Like Like x 1
                • Jul 14, 2010

@Josh shouldn't he have server admin title so he has access to that section or does he have a special type of mapper where he already can see it :confused:
                  • Agree Agree x 2
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Mar 16, 2008
                  • Jun 4, 2006
                    His payment has not cleared yet, it's currently pending still, as such the site did not grant him admin. He paid with an e-check... he'll get upgraded as soon as it clears, in about 10 days would be my guess. I'm going to leave this unlocked so he can bump it once it clears and he can get setup again as he'll likely need to be re-added to the new steam group since he expired a long time ago. @Dirtbag bump this thread once you notice you have the [Server Admin] tag. Contact a trainer when this happens as well to ensure you're in the admin steam group & are up to date with admin policies/rules/procedures.
                    • Informative Informative x 5
                    • Oct 20, 2011
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Funny Funny x 1
                      • Aug 1, 2011
                        Naboo was under an attack!

:grin:
                        • Like Like x 2
                        • May 15, 2011
                          I has payment, but the green thingy has not popped up.
                        • Dec 6, 2011
                          How didn't I notice this the many days ago? @Dirtbag 's admin? :heart:
                          • Like Like x 2
                          • May 30, 2012
                          • Jun 4, 2006
                            Well out of everyone that's paid with an e-check you're the first that it hasn't upgraded upon payment completion. What did you use to pay / how did you exactly just out of curiosity? It also didn't update your paypal profile and the date is still set to expire on Aug 13th. I'll have to dig into paypal / IPN a bit to see if I can find out where the communication issue is or why paypal's IPN didn't notify our payment callback. In the meantime though I'll probably have to just cancel your sub and manually grant you admin for 1 month... and then look into ensuring echecks work. Before I do anything though I would like to know how you paid in detail if you can, it might help, might not. I've never personally had to deal with echecks so they are a bit unfamiliar and paypal's way of handling them in conjunction with their IPN is another unknown. For all previous subscribers who used e-checks, after the 10 day waiting period and it cleared, paypal's IPN would notify our payment callback and then perform the appropriate action (upgrading to server admin and changing subscription renewal/expiration dates etc). Also what time of day did Paypal send you the cleared notice? Include your timezone for me as well por favor. We're having some other issues with the webserver in general as of last night as well so the issue could be in relation to that but it's doubtful as someone else signed up for a sub today and got upgraded just fine, though it wasn't an echeck of course... next action I take is pending your response / my findings.
                          • May 15, 2011

I signed up by simply following the process provided. When I got to PayPal I was asked to use my Chequing account instead of PayPal. I obliged and followed through, in which I was able to purchase, I was given a receipt and told that the process would go through within 7-8 days (I cannot provide any other receipts since I delete them all. :shutmouth:). I've since waited for another receipt that came yesterday in my e-mail, which I forgot to check and only saw today.

I am in GMT (UTC -7).

The transaction details:

[IMG]

The newest receipt:

[IMG]

Edit: Also, if you want to avoid all this crap, I have a credit card coming soon, I can just pay with that instead.
                          • Jun 4, 2006
                            CC would be instant and much better. Definitely do so in the future if you decide to continue as an admin. There's no trace of your payment clearing in the transaction logs so paypal wasn't able to contact our paypal callback for some reason, seems to have been isolated to just that particular transaction though (as it was able to notify our callback of the cancellation I performed on your sub). I'll have to look into it further but in the meantime I've gone ahead and cancelled your sub, and manually granted your account 1 month of admin. Go ahead and get trained and all that jazz. :thumbsup:
                            • Wizard! Wizard! x 2
                            • Jun 20, 2012
                            Thread Status:
                            Not open for further replies.