Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Disturbed_one

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Wafflestein, Apr 11, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 11, 2015
    On the demo disturbed will be seen 1. Abusing freeze 2. Telling humans about zombie location and tactics... essentially ghosting for the humans and 3. Allowing himself to be awped across the map by tfreeman where he then kills the humans and laughs about it. alot of other admin were on as well including mp3 and bross. all of which i assume witnessed this very poor behavior and allowed it to continue. I am extremely dissapointed.

12k tick = freezing self in midair and ghosting for opposite team. 75k = the awping of zombie into humans. you will have to use drive to identify tfree as the awper and bross will be standing right next to him and if i recall he was also instigating.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Mar 10, 2014
      Ok for one, Using my admin powers on myself isnt Abuse, i see admins burn and freeze themselves all the time. 2. I dont see an issue alerting my friends if im a zombie if i so choose. its not "ghosting" as you labeled it, i wasnt in spec therefore i wasnt really cheating, and again there are several players, both admin and non admin that do the exact same thing, they alert their friends when they are about to die. Lastly i didnt instigate Freeman to shoot me over, i Told freeman to Goomba me, since i had accidentally turned him last round, i had no intention of being awped over, there's no chat indicating that i wanted to get awped over, it just sorta happened. yes i will admin he awped me 2 times after that, but it served no real purpose as i went into a wall both times, no where near humans.
    • Nov 20, 2013
      1. For your information, I did not tell Freeman to use the awp.
      2. All admins can use commands in themselves and not mean any abuse.
      3. @tfreeman451 always shoot the zombies to practice, any admin can assure you, and even more, he has good aim.
    • Oct 11, 2013
      This is how I entertain myself on Zombie Mod when there is a lack of zombies. I routinely will play with terrible weapons or just mess around. I enjoy using the AWP quite often and enjoy practicing on headshots of players in mid air.

I also enjoy launching zombies to wherever just to see how far they go or what weird new spots on a map we can discover. 99% of the admins have witness me do this they've also witness myself take into account that I won't AWP a zombie into an area where I know a human(s) is camping.

In regards to what was going on in the server at the time, I was changing out my internet cables and wasn't paying much attention besides knowing Disturbed and another player were going after the secret in the map. I'm pretty sure they died every single round and weren't playing too serious.
    • Mar 10, 2014
      yea that pretty much sums it up, i was dicking around as normal
    • Feb 8, 2013
      Wrong.

You guys haven't been admins long enough to know that using admin powers on yourself to a certain extent can be considered admin abuse. For example, if you @spec @me round after round, so you can play as a zombie all the time, is admin abuse (I lived through this, and it is why we have such a rule now, so don't tell me "No, Orange. It isn't".). Freezing and burning yourself may somehow alter game play, and IF it does, that IS admin abuse.
    • Jun 29, 2014
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        It's griefing if it's intentional. It doesn't sound intentional though.
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Nov 20, 2013
          "Freezing and burning yourself may somehow alter game play, and IF it does, that IS admin abuse." @Orange

Ok, use all admins commands to alter the game play may be an abuse, i understand it. But I use Freeze command for fun.. And not alter the game play. Just frooze by 2 or 3 seconds anymore.
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Mar 10, 2014
            There was no game altering done. I jumped off a building, froze myself in mid air as a zombie. Thus rendering myself harmless, which is no different than being friendly, or moving to spec. Also while i saw the 2 zombies trying to stack, yes i was frozen in the air. But i could have easily seen them from the ground as well
            • Informative Informative x 1
            • J BomBer's Booty Hole
              This message by J BomBer's Booty Hole has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Apr 11, 2015, Reason: irrelevant.
              Apr 11, 2015
            • Apr 18, 2014
              If i think an admin is doing something harmful to the server ill talk straight to an LSA. I don´t think its right to mess with another admins job. So i didn´t ''allow'' him to continue, i don´t have the authority or the experience to do that.
            • Meltdown™
              This message by Meltdown™ has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Apr 11, 2015, Reason: irrelevant.
              Apr 11, 2015
            • teemo
              This message by teemo has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Apr 11, 2015, Reason: irrelevant.
              Apr 11, 2015
            • Jeremy
              This message by Jeremy has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Apr 11, 2015, Reason: irrelevant.
              Apr 11, 2015
            • Meltdown™
              This message by Meltdown™ has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Apr 11, 2015, Reason: unneeded.
              Apr 11, 2015
            • teemo
              This message by teemo has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Apr 11, 2015, Reason: ..
              Apr 11, 2015
            • J BomBer's Booty Hole
              This message by J BomBer's Booty Hole has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Apr 11, 2015, Reason: ..
              Apr 11, 2015
            • Bross
              This message by Bross has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Apr 11, 2015, Reason: irrelevant.
              Apr 11, 2015
            • Jan 21, 2011
              Stop posting in abuse threads where you are not directly involved.

After watching the demo edit:

1. Using commands on yourself - dont

2. 'Ghosting' - not against the rules but it is a pretty shitty thing to do

3. Being awped toward humans - Its also pretty shitty to get awped toward other humans and kill them. I don't fault freeman for this as it didn't seem intentional, but it is a super shitty thing to take advantage of.
              • Like Like x 4
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Artistic Artistic x 1
                Seeker, Apr 11, 2015 Last edited by Seeker, Apr 11, 2015
              • Jan 21, 2011

Youtube vid of zombie launching for reference. Freeman, bros, and Disturbed you need to stop encouraging this kind of thing. There was no reason to awp him over there; you all know the spot he ended up frequently has humans on it.
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Artistic Artistic x 1
                • Mar 10, 2014
                • Mar 27, 2015
                  He's a good admin and I haven't seen him break any of the rules. He does freeze himself and such but it doesn't affect the gameplay.
                  twitch, Apr 13, 2015 Last edited by WinterFallout, Apr 13, 2015
                • Mar 10, 2014
                • Dec 27, 2012
                Thread Status:
                Not open for further replies.