Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Disturbing Mental Breakdowns?

Discussion in Gaming started by [pF]Disturbed_One, Oct 19, 2015

1. Mar 10, 2014
    If you havent heard of this game yet, or had an opportinity to look into it. I Strongly suggest "Darkest Dungeon".
    Where to begin? oh yea, this is a Turn based Strategy game with some minor exploration of dungeons and so on. Theres monsters of course and traps to kill you, but the worst part is the SANITY/STRESS factor in this game. Jesus christ this is annoying.
    interesting ok i kinda fucked up the first photo, but it still displays the Quirks as i wanted
    afflictions Here we can see the mind of a Broken man
    resist down Here we can see what a Broken mind does to an individual
    Treatment Yay! Treatment!!!!(Treats Quirks only, Not Mental States)
    Stress Relief Stress Relief(im whipping my Cleric, ya know for stress relief........Aparently he likes it)
    Stress Relief2 More Stress Relief(and my priestess has lost all her faith, So i sent her to a brothel)
    IMPORTANT!!!!!!

-ALL characters have a Max of 200 stress meter. 100 stress adds either Resolve or Afflictions(it would seem that 80% of the time you will receive an affliction)
    -Also when you character has hit a Stress factor of 100 they begin to influence your party in either a good or a bad way based on Mentality and the type of Resolve or Affliction they may have.
    -Afflicted Characters will increase the stress level of One or ALL party members
    -Characters with Resolve have the chance to buff the party as well as Decrease the parties stress level
    --Note--A Character will continue with their mental stated untill stress has returned to 0. there is no other way
    This game also includes upgrades for your characters armor and weapons. As well as upgrades to skills and so on.

In this game you WILL lose characters, and you WILL be forced to abandon all hope..........But hey, recruits are free, So join in on the adventure. And drag more souls with you on your Decent in to madness and torment, All for your family name which has been all but forgotten.......
    Recruits
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    The game looks pretty cool, how much content is included with the early access?
  3. Mar 10, 2014
    Quite a bit actually, and they have already added more according to some wiki's, and forums
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    The year long early access makes me a bit nervous, but I'm desperate for anything to burn these last 3 weeks on, so I picked it up. :clown:
  5. May 2, 2013
    this gaem looks sick. nice game to entertain yoursefl
  6. Mar 10, 2014
    yea it is pretty interesting thus far, though i must admin this has a REAL LOVE/HATE factor included
  7. Mar 12, 2015