Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

DJL4300 Introduction (Hello!)

Discussion in Introductions started by DJL4300, Sep 17, 2013

1. Sep 17, 2013
    Sup bros, nice to meet you all! I mostly play on Zombie Escape which is my favorite gamemode of all time I intend to help the community grow at the same time enjoy with other players

I have read the rules and all so yeah, See you on the server PlagueFest Community!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • May 5, 2013
      Welcome, I'm currently at school but its nice to meet you.
    • Sep 17, 2013
      Sup bro! thanks for the welcome.
    • Jul 8, 2012
      Welcome man! I haven't been on recently (starting school again) but feel free to add me on steam or ask any questions if you have them.
    • Aug 12, 2012
      Welcome to the forums, I cya around in ZE
    • Dec 27, 2012
      Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay.:wave:
    • May 15, 2011
      Welcome to the forums and the community! It's always nice to see new members and we're glad to hear you're enjoying your time with us. I look forward to your participation in the forums more often. :D
    • Jun 11, 2012
    • Feb 11, 2012
      Hey dude welcome to the PlagueFest Community. See you in game some time, as I play a lot of ZE too :grin:
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Sep 17, 2013
      Wow! thanks for the warm welcome guys oh and I have a question what are some basic commands for players oh and the function please thanks.
    • Feb 21, 2007
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Apr 4, 2013
        Welcome to the forum, friend! :grin: It'll be nice to see you around the server/forums
      • Sep 17, 2013
        Don't worry bro I'll stick around with you guys :smile: