Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

DM Sever

Discussion in Future Servers started by captaincrack45, Mar 5, 2012

1. Mar 5, 2012
    I propose a Deathmatch server, like Dust2 or Office or something. They seem to be very popular and would help create a larger member base.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feb 9, 2012
      i think this is a nice idea, but the problem is that our server name is Plaguefest. so having a deathmatch server would be somewhat odd i guess?
    • Jan 12, 2011
      Can't be any more strange than MG, GG, or other things we've tried, right?

I need to look at previous threads about the topic, but I'm pretty sure that other servers were being planned before this one. It's not a bad idea, just lower on the list, iirc.
    • Feb 9, 2012
      minigames i can understand it fitting plaguefest still, but i guess not gg. xD.
    • Mar 5, 2012
      In my experience, Deathmatch is really fun and I believe our community is large enough to support it and bring players to it. n00bGalore has a few DM servers and from what I've heard it brings in over 2,000 unique IP's everyday. Wouldn't be a bad addition to the community.