Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

DMV California

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Kosuki, Mar 27, 2012

1. Apr 14, 2011
    5 weeks ago I went in to DMV for a Renewal Licence. Its been a few years since my origional and it was going to expire, plus I wanted a new photo my original one looked like a terrorist... Not good when you go on a military base alot ad you look like one of the dead hijackers because of a bad camera ^^

So I go in get my renewal, new picture, pay my fee and get my temp licence till my renewal shows up. Now 5 weeks later I am like WTF where is my licence. So I call DMV this morning and get this nice lady on the phone and she says
    DMV LADY: "OH YESSSS I SEEEE... Your licence did not go through we could not process it"
    Kosuki: "Wait... I pay my fee and my renewal is not processed."
    DMV LADY: "Well You did not have a picture so we can not process a new licence with out a picture"
    *TIME OUT*
    Ok if you read up you will read that I took a new picture.
    So I go in get my renewal, new picture, pay my fee
    *RESUME*
    Kosuki: "I took a picture though the guy took my picture"
    DMV LADY: "Yes I see that, but you have no picture, the camera broke"

*TIME OUT*
    Ok I did not think is was that ugly but lets continue with the story...
    *RESUME*

Kosuki: "Ok So now what?"
    DMV LADY: "We need to get you back in for a renewal picture, new picture ok, so lets set up an appointment"
    Kosuki: "Do I have to pay another fee for a picture?"
    DMV LADY: "No, No, No, we just take picture, let set it up for tomorrow at 0900..."
    Kosuki: "Ok, 0900 works for me Thank You"
    DMV LADY: "Your Welcome"
    I am so happy I only have to deal with DMV once every four years, if this was an every year thing I would jhave to kill someone.. :hypnotized:
    So here goes another 6 weeks waiting for a renewal to show up...:bugeyes:
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Nov 6, 2011
    • Dec 6, 2011
      I was expecting for them to make you pay a second fee.... LOL

Funny thing is, that's like a 'best-case scenario' for the DMV :ROFL: