Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

DO NOT READ/WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU'RE NOT AN ELITE PLAYER!!!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Tommi, Nov 25, 2020

1. Jul 14, 2018
    As you all know, my career in PF has finally come to a halt. I enjoyed many fun times on this server and made some amazing friends from all around the world. I may still play CSS but I won't be playing PF, unless I feel like it because at the end of the day it's my decision and not the admins. I hope their is no hatred or grudges held against me, I just wanted to have fun.

Here is a video I made using clips from Tommi/Numb, I think the good players will enjoy it, try to watch it impartially and not get triggered by all the griefing, remember, it's just a game. I don't do videos or editing and i'm not tech savvy, so I literally just recorded demo's and then recorded the screen off my phone and made this video using the iMovie app on iPhone, so don't hate and just appreciate.

All the legends of PF are mentioned in the description of the video but i'll shout them out here also, Saucey, Samón, hzrd, Edge, Hero, Barbie, Tim, Maxy, KuLaS, Tony, Saddam, ShAnKs, Santa, Rudolph, Bross, Plasma, Oxa, Liljan, faguette, darkside, Brawsley, The O, Constipated, Hordo, Paul/Mika, pri3st, mike, X, Negan

I will also like you to comment on who you believe is the greatest #1 PF player of all time. I'll begin, 'candy'.

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgDz62kyCss
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nov 20, 2013
      well.. that is all.. cya bro take care :heart:
    • Dec 27, 2012
      Candy was decent, he was on my ass all the time when I played and always tried to backstab me if he turned mother zombie (no hate, I enjoyed the challenge). He was a little too predictable in what he was trying to do though, but I'll give him credit for at least trying to play as a human unlike maaaaaany other "elite" players who just intentionally got infected or even rejoined the server to preserve their rank.

In my experience, the best players in zombiemod never came from pF and didn't even play here so it's difficult for me to really suggest one. Actually, I can't even think of anyone who blew me away in particular so I'll just leave this blank haha.

Good luck wherever you end up playing instead.
    • Apr 9, 2007
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Artistic Artistic x 1
      • Jul 14, 2018
        SOMEONE'S SALTY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA