Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Do we have any way to perma mute players on the list?

Discussion in CS:GO Zombie Escape started by Zero, Sep 3, 2012

1. Mar 31, 2008
    Just curious as I keep muting this one player repeatedly ...and everytime he comes back he is unmuted..so is this a cs go problem..or something else?
  2. Sep 14, 2008
    Could be cs go. Is the player spamming in game?
  3. Jan 11, 2012
    When you mute someone and he rejoins, he is unmuted, like in CS:S. And as far as I know there is no way to permament mute someone
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    Isn't that how it works in css too? I thought it only lasts while the player is in the same server with you?
  5. Jan 11, 2012
  6. Sep 14, 2008
    Good to know. I've never muted anyone in that way before lol
  7. Mar 31, 2008
    Damn...Oh well Ill just re mute him everytime I see him...I just get tired of hearing him saying the words over and over when he uses his mic.
  8. Sep 14, 2008
  9. Mar 31, 2008
    Sugarman. He plays the game good...It's just when ever he gets on the mic He just calls people noob repeatedly...and........Well...It would be like me saying Owned over and over repeatedly....I just would wish he would learn a new word. Just looking for a way to mute so I don't have to hear it...so ill just do it when he comes on.
  10. Sep 14, 2008
    Yeah, definitely understand. He's a talker >.>
  11. Mar 31, 2008
    Anyone elses cs go game repeatedly crashing over and over for them to..or am I just special? It's not the normal crash rate either..its like...8 times in a row...bad
  12. May 17, 2011
    bind w "+forward; <mute command>" :grin:?
  13. Aug 1, 2011
    I'm not a fan of Sugarman either, he's really fuckin annoying when he gets on the mic.