Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Doc Watson offline for a while.......

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by doc watson, Apr 10, 2014

1. Jul 13, 2008
    I'm now providing my mother with end of life care and so won't be abusing nayr for a while.... I have a laptop here at the family home but don't really think my mother should hear what I have to say when some dumbfuck annoys me on the server... In the words of some guy from Austria...... "I'll be back" Peace n love to all...... Doc Watson
    • Friendly Friendly x 19
    • Jul 8, 2012
      Good luck sir. I hope things go smoothly for you.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
    • Dec 27, 2012
    • Sep 7, 2010
      You're a good man Doc. I hope to see you back cussing at idiots soon.
    • Apr 24, 2012
      Take care Doc Hurry back soon and let the aboose begin again :grin::wave:
    • Jan 3, 2013
      Take care Doc, :crying: Don't be gone too long...
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Good luck Doc! I remember you talking about this with me a few days ago. I just think you should know that I think you're the best badass admin on pF. Take care and come back to us soon!
    • Aug 12, 2012
    • May 31, 2012
    • Aug 2, 2010
      Spending time with the mum before she passes is a lovely gift. Hope to see you back here when you can. Can't say soon because that just means I'm hoping your mum goes away quickly.:razz:
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Sep 14, 2008
        Omg...Please take care and good luck Doc :frown:
      • Jun 23, 2010
        give her all the love while you can. See you when you get back and best wishes to you guys.
      • Feb 21, 2007
        Sorry to hear this. I wish you and your family the best in this troubling time. We will be here when you need a break :smile:
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Sorry to hear this Doc. I hope the best for you and your family. Good luck with everything :smile:
      • Jul 13, 2008
        Mum passed away last night..... thanks for all the kind words guys...... n Dani...... watch out when im back I will be meaner than hell as this game is a great way to release any stress......

Andy
        • Friendly Friendly x 2
        • Dec 27, 2012
          I'm sure she was really happy that you were there for her 'til the end. May she rest in peace.
          I don't mind you being mean against me, give me everything you got:wink:. If there is anything anyone of us can do for you, do not hesitate to ask. Love ya Watson.:smile:
        • Nov 20, 2013
          I'm sorry doc, I hope you are well my brother, take care much Doc and I hope you come back soon.:heart:
        • Oct 6, 2012
          i am trully sorry for ur loss Brotha. PF is ur Big Disfunctional Family but we still care man.hope i feel better soon.
        • Feb 3, 2012
          Sorry to hear that, Doc. I know what It's like to lose someone. Stay strong and I know that your mother is in a better place now.
        • Jun 4, 2012
          sorry to hear that bro, Ive been threw the same with my grandfather we are hear for you and if you need to talk about it hit me up. Hope to see you soon.