Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Doctor GZ

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Kyro, Apr 23, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 26, 2015
    A player had used the N word in chat and I asked him to deal with it. He said he didn't see it and I told him to scroll up in chat, but apparently he doesn't know how to do that and I called him an idiot. He slapped me twice, then kicked me without a warning.

Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 43101 PM Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 43040 PM
  2. Apr 26, 2015
    He did not warn me for anything before slapping, or warn me for anything before kicking. Only when I came back did i see well don't talk to admins that way.
  3. Apr 22, 2016

Excessive language is against the rules and you had been warned (Admins don't typically enjoy when this is directed toward them either). In regard to the player using racial slurs he was warned then kicked, he is aware that his next offense will result in a ban.
  4. Apr 26, 2015
    Dude all I did was call you a fucking idiot, and right when I came back there was this which you didn't do anything about I'll add, until minutes later when people said the N word more. Grow some skin, I wasn't clogging up chat saying fuck every word, I said it once and called you an idiot and you decided to start slapping me then kick me. You expect me to not say "What the fuck?" when you slap me with no warning then decide to kick me while others were getting away with saying the N word?

Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 44510 PM
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Apr 22, 2016
      Cap'n was dealt with shortly after this occurred, and yes I expect you to be respectful to myself and other players.
    • Apr 26, 2015
      So you're not even going to glance over the fact you know you didn't warn > punish > kick but jumped straight to punishing and kicking me with still no warning besides "mind your tongue" and I had to come back and ask why you were doing that but not dealing with people who were saying n*****? Does the line get crossed when I call you an idiot for not dealing with that? Sure, punish and kick the guy who asked an apparently sensitive noobmin to do his job about racism, don't punish the guy who was blocking other players and saying the N word.

If you think I have excessive language I can't wait to see how often this happens.
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Apr 22, 2016
        You are overlooking the fact that the player using racial slurs was dealt with promptly. In the future if you have an issue with a player that you feel has not been addressed or dealt with correctly feel free to message me via private chat or on steam. Initiating a barrage of insults toward the admin (or interfering with an admin who is trying to handle a situation) is quite destructive and an easy way to get kicked and then banned from the server.
      • Apr 26, 2015
        by the way, look at all this "excessive language" and lack of "respect towards players" which by your standards should be "bad". I mean, you're in the server right now, how come they didn't get punished and then kicked but I did for calling you an idiot?

Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 51116 PM Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 51124 PM Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 51156 PM
        Post Merged, Apr 23, 2016
        Firstly, I did not make a barrage of insults. Secondly, what "situation" were you dealing with before you kicked me? The one I was asking you to deal with you had no idea about?
      • Apr 22, 2016
        Again, if you have an issue with a player a private message to me will do just fine. Calling the person you are asking for help a "fucking idiot" is not a very productive way to voice your complaint.
      • Apr 26, 2015
        It feels well deserved to call someone an idiot when after being asked to scroll up in chat, they don't know how to do it. And yes I still would stand by my statement that you are a fucking idiot.
        haha real stand up admin like of you.

Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 53145 PM
      • Oct 29, 2010

Assuming everything Kyro was said was in chat and not over the mic, nothing he said warranted punishment.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Apr 22, 2016
          You're right, I overreacted. I apologize for kicking you Kyro.
        • Jul 20, 2010
          For the record @Doctor GZ if you can't handle being called names as an admin it might not be a good idea to be one. It comes with the territory, just have to learn to roll with it and not let it get to you.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Apr 22, 2016
          • Apr 26, 2015
            why was I just banned out of no where? I was not warned, kicked, or anything for this and I just got a 1 week ban along with capn? Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 64151 PM
            This is absolutely insane I wasn't even kicked first and I get a 1 week ban hhahaahaah
          • Doctor GZ
            This message by Doctor GZ has been removed from public view. Deleted by Momo, Apr 23, 2016, Reason: Well that's no good..
            Apr 23, 2016
          • Oct 29, 2010
            I've unbanned both of you, we're looking further into this.
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.