Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Doctor Who

Discussion in TV Shows started by Ghost, Sep 13, 2012

Do you watch it?

Yup 5 vote(s) 55.6%
Nope 2 vote(s) 22.2%
Never heard of it. 2 vote(s) 22.2%
  1. May 14, 2011
    Well Series 7 is out and I'm sure all the doctor who fans are excited about it.

Thing is, I dont know if you even know what the show is in america so if theres any point of talking about it. I'm sure a fair chunk of people think it is a bad show but I like it. :wink:

So if there are any doctor who fans just reply and we could turn this into a talk about the show thing :smile:.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006q2x0
  2. May 31, 2012
    I'm waiting for it to get translated to spanish. Not that I can't watch it in english, but I started watching it in spanish and I feel that a change in the voices would ruin it for me.
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 14, 2011
    • Jul 1, 2010
      There is a BBC America channel >.< A lot of us have definitely heard of it
      • Like Like x 1
      • May 27, 2008
        Sometimes I feel you're just making threads to make them.
        And if you're not sure if there's any point talking about it, why create a thread anyway? Whatever.

Of course we watch it over here. We do have BBCA.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 31, 2012
          Yep. Although I might need to rewatch it, since I've kinda forgotten the plot... I'm waiting for season 7; it has supposedly been on some channel in spanish, but I can't find it anywhere on the net.
        • Mar 12, 2008
          You've probably never heard of iron chef. It's pretty popular here in america, Idk if you guys in the yoo-kay have heard of it.

On topic: its meh. I can't get into it.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • May 14, 2011
            Well its a way of asking a question I guess? Any harm in a thread?

Well now I know then I guess we could discuss thigns lol. Sorry I didnt expect you guys to have a channel with doctor who on it. I dont have AMC so i just watch stuff through the interwebs, it thought you guys would take this approach as well.
          • Jun 23, 2011
            I havent watch much of it but my girlfriend is crazy about that show

Shes trying to get me to watch it with her