Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Dofus ! You should try !

Discussion in Gaming started by Techboomer, May 4, 2013

If you registered ! Do you like the game ?

Yes. 2 vote(s) 100.0%
No. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Mar 23, 2012

Me , I just started to play this mmorpg a week ago ! At first sight I thought this game really sucked, because the graphics sucks and it seems like a game for baby ! But after a week of playing with a friend player, I started to like it and love it ! Today I just started my own player, and I am enjoying it a lot ! I play on a server called Danathor if someone will want to join me I'll be honored, I only started today :smile: !

The main thing you have to do, is collect all the egg that powerfull dragons made, they are called dofus ! And you basically needs to find them all and my friend said it was pretty hard ! But you can do other stuff like crafting, battle monster, do donjon , meet friends, be the most powerful player and other enjoyable and funny stuff to do ....

You can register to this game at http://www.dofus.com/en/account-creation .

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Sep 8, 2012
      I used to play mmorpg's but really couldn't find a good one that I could stick with. I'll try this one out, thanks. :thumbsup:
    • Feb 8, 2013
      I have a question. I will try it on one condition. That is if the game does not require real money to be good and is the game SUPER hard? Like Runescape?

This looks like final fantasy tactics game on DS.

and this game looks like Wakfu online.
    • Mar 23, 2012
      Dofus was first and then they made Wakfu. They are both made by ankama, but dofus was first and then came Wakfu but dofus is better. Abd you have to pay a bit but you are not obligate. But you need to pay if you want to explore the world of twelve if you don't you can only do 2 donjon and you can only go into two cities.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      I actually won't mind paying money since I've paid 2000$ on another game and around 1000$ on LoL, but I'm trying to stay out of actually having to pay TOO much. Depending how much it is, will determine how long I'll stay on the game. Is it fun though? I need someone to show me around. I am downloading it though!
    • Feb 8, 2013
      By the way, I don't see Danathor in server list.
    • Mar 30, 2013
      I played it, its good, you should try, we spend good time on it :smile: