Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by patrickbizzle, Aug 3, 2011

1. May 16, 2011
    So i think im set for the night.. :biggrin:

19 boxes of food. and 4, two liters

2. Sep 22, 2010
    Did you forget the phone? In case you get a heart attack?
  3. May 16, 2011
    atleast it would be a good death.. xD
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    fatty. Does dominos still taste like ass? I haven't had it in years cause it always tasted like pure shit compared to round table. This should probably be in media madhouse but I don't give enough of a fuck to move it. Also probably not even thread worthy to begin with.
  5. Sep 22, 2010
    Dominos have changed their recipe, it taste less like shit. At least it can compete with pizza hut now.
  6. Jun 26, 2011
    LOLOl dang broo badass, wheres the girls? :shock:
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    Not as good as Pizza Hut imo, but definitely cheaper.
  8. Jul 1, 2010
    Personally I think the new pizza/ingredients that Domino's has come out with tastes much better than Pizza Hut or Donatos. The only thing that beats them out now for me is the small local mom & pop shops.
  9. Jun 23, 2010
    That's nothing to me. I'll eat all that within 2 hours :smile: Especially the wings LOL. But Pizza hut is better :razz:
  10. Feb 18, 2011
    Eh personal favorite is this little Pizza place in Lawton Oklahoma...The best pizza I've ever had and was cheap too. Now I generally get Dominos because that is the only place that delivers on Post.
  11. Sep 21, 2008
    Ugh Dominoes. :yucky: I always get my stuff from a local Italian guy who owns his own pizza place. He makes some good sheet.
  12. May 15, 2011
    Little Ceasers or Panago Pizza.

Everything else tastes like a large rotten cock.

Especially Dominoes. :yucky:
  13. Oct 29, 2010
  14. Jul 19, 2011
    i declare party at his house we need the ladies
  15. Feb 18, 2011
    Well....I just ordered and ate some Dominoes for the first time in about a month and a half...I hope you happy I've been eating healthy for last month without a problem and you ruin it.
  16. Jun 23, 2010
    But I gotta say, the only place better then Pizza hut, dominos and those others are small pizza shop where the owner actually makes the piza.
  17. Sep 22, 2010

Two places...
    Costco/ Numero Uno
  18. Jul 29, 2011

Lmaoooo :teehee:
  19. Apr 10, 2011

I agree with Costco's, I don't have a membership but we bug another couple to bring them over all the time...the pepperoni is excellent!
  20. Sep 26, 2010
    best chain pizza restaurant hands down = Nick N Willies :thumbsup: