Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Don`t starve together giveaway

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Jeremy, Jan 5, 2016

1. Apr 18, 2014
    So i have an extra copy of the game, if anyone want it let me know, please do not ask if you don´t want to play it, also, this giveaway will only be available to people that i play with.

Gameplay:
  2. Feb 8, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
    • Apr 18, 2014
    • Feb 8, 2013
      If I accept your invite, will you bother me?
    • Apr 18, 2014
    • Apr 18, 2014
      Looks like i can only send the game to: Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicarágua, Panamá, Bahamas, Equador, Colômbia, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Uruguai, Paraguai, Argentina, Bolívia, Guiana, Suriname, Brasil, México. Anyone from those countries want the game?
    • Oct 11, 2012
      i believe if you wait 30 days from getting the key it will remove the country restriction on gifting (or something like that)
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Feb 8, 2013
        Post Merged, Jan 5, 2016
        I have it right now and I'll Google a way to get it unlocked if I can, but if not, I'll return it to Jeremy and you, Jax, will buy me a fresh copy.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Apr 18, 2014
        • Oct 11, 2012
          the game was like $4 during the holiday sale... no idea what it is now. use that pharma $ to buy a copy. I didn't even buy my own copy of the game it was gifted.
        • Feb 8, 2013
          Dude, I spent my pharma money on Rust 'cause Kyro was a Lil bitch and din't give it to me. Jeremy is cheap, but he's nice.
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Dec 28, 2014
            Jeremy give it to your best friend, and the person you like more than the other people.

obviously me
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 8, 2013
              • Winner Winner x 1