Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Donation help

Discussion in Help Desk started by Serious Samurai @BabyPanda, Jul 17, 2013

1. May 29, 2012
    I just tried to get me Donator via PayPal and as I don´t have a Credit card it didn´t worked. Is there any other way to pay?
  2. May 15, 2011
    If you have a debit card as a payment option it will work, however it wont be instant, and you'll have to wait about a week~ish for it to go through. From what I recall anyways, I could be wrong.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • May 29, 2012
      Too bad i dont have one. Maybe i can send someone the 10$ and he/she gifts me Donor?
    • May 27, 2012
    • Mar 12, 2008

Paypal is the only option as far as I know. You can try asking around and see if anyone is willing to take your offer of paying them to get you donor, but just be careful who you ask.
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • May 29, 2012
        Would you do that for me? I think Sever Admins are the most tustfull here.
      • Jul 8, 2012
        If you can't find anyone by later tonight when I'm home I could probably do it for you if you wanted.
      • May 29, 2012
        Sure but i cant today anymoe as i go on a party tonight.
      • Jul 8, 2012
        That's fine, maybe tomorrow then if you don't find anyone until then.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        I was able to get a gift card to work through Paypal. I used a pre-paid visa card and linked it to my Paypal. It still said i had $0.00 in my Paypal, but it then takes it out of the gift card. After that you can just unlink the pre-paid card to get the $1 fee it charges you for linking it with Paypal, and purchase some other stuff, like a game on steam or something, since they support prepaid cards.
      • Jan 13, 2013
        Ok, the thing about the payment options, is that they are recurring. In order to make a recurring payment, you need to have either a prepaid visa or a credit card in order for paypal to let you buy it. I would recommend adding non-recurring options for people who can't put credit cards on their paypals. Just a thought.
      • Aug 31, 2012
        Hi, I'm having the same problem. I have money in my PayPal balance but no longer have a Credit Card linked, I'd like to buy Donor perks for the month, anyway to do so? :pig:
      • Sep 25, 2010
        Should have made your own thread. If you have money in paypal I can help you out by buying it for you and you paypal me the money. If you are interested send me a pm.
        • Friendly Friendly x 3
        • Aug 31, 2012
        • May 29, 2012