Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Donation Problem?

Discussion in Help Desk started by `Digital #Abuse.DgN, Jan 11, 2014

1. Jan 10, 2014
    So, I'm trying to donate for Admin, but I'm getting an error when trying to donate?

"You must add funds to your PayPal account before sending more money."

I can send money to people manually, and spend money on everything else, but not able to donate here?

Screenshot: (WARNING: Large image, 2 monitors.)

http://i.imgur.com/bBfqPiR.png
  2. Feb 23, 2013
    Possibly try adding a credit card(debit) to paypal, as try it that way may work may not, not 100% sure but i use credit card(debit) to my paypal that does all my purchasing.
  3. Apr 9, 2012
    A simple donation should work with money on the PayPal account. Perhaps you're using the wrong payement method (I don't know PayFast for instance).
  4. Oct 13, 2011
    Your money is %100 in there right ? I mean, pending status might cause this.
  5. Mar 20, 2012
    Ye you need a credit card otherwise you cant buy anything. Same problem here, but I found some other players who gifted it me and I pay them just with the normal paypal way.
  6. May 27, 2012
    Since admin uses a subscription, I believe it needs a method of payment, other than paypal balance, in case your funds run out.
  7. Feb 11, 2012
    When the money is pending it won't show in the the account balance until it is completely processed.

Bauxe might be on to something there. He might be right, it seems legit because I can't think of why it wouldn't work when it clearly shows you have $28.30.

I just looked at your photo again and noticed the notifications. 1 for your phone #,1 to add your bank account, and the last is Policy Updates. You probably already did this because you said you have already bought stuff and it's just showing those notifications for whatever reason but maybe you need to add your bank account.
  8. Feb 27, 2012
    @`Digital #Abuse.DgN I believe, to add onto what others said, you need a credit card OR a debit card linked to paypal. The error it presents is probably wrong. When purchasing admin, it wants to go Credit Card first, then Paypal Balance, where as if you just do a regular donation, it will go Paypal Balance THEN your Credit Card. If you send someone (me if you want, or someone you know and trust) the $15 one of us could gift it to you so you can purchase your admin. I ran into this similar issue when it came time for me to purchase my admin.
  9. Nov 11, 2011
    1) Paypal requires you link a bank account or CC to your account (some gift cards work, some don't). Without doing so, you will not be able to use your funds.
    or
    2) How old is your account and have you spent a lot of money so far? Sometimes this error comes up as "sending more money" which generally means they need to verify your account with your bank account and/or CC (step 1). You can call Paypal and they can fix it for you in a few minutes if you really don't want to put your CC info in your Paypal account.

Also, where is Papa and Mama and Tyrone? :grin:
  10. Dec 17, 2007
    you have to have at least a credit card link to pay pal…that's the only way it will work with pf…due to the fact that bc donator and admin operate on subscriptions pay pal will automatically renew that subscription for however long you signed up for…so basically if you sign up for admin at $15/month…every month pay pal will charge the CC that you are using…that's why you need a debit/CC to purchase donator/admin from pf…i had the same problem too till i figured this out
  11. Nov 11, 2011
    Yeah, which is what I said lol. :razz: But you can bypass it one time if you call Paypal support. They ask you a bunch of questions before approving.
  12. Jan 10, 2014
    My paypal is almost 6 months old, I just added more money, and still having this error, haha.

Also, I've tried many times. I added my card and all.