Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Donation Problem

Discussion in Help Desk started by Skylines, Jan 18, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 30, 2012
    I donated with prepaid cards in the past and subscriptions too, but today when i tried to donate it didnt work.
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    "it didn't work" doesn't tell us much. A specific error or similar might be helpful, or what you attempted to do exactly, or other related information such as if you have any sources of funds added & verified to your paypal account, which prepaid card you're trying to use, etc.
  3. Aug 30, 2012
    I am using a pre-paid card and it worked before when I was donating to other people. It is a prepaid card. I also have verified my email
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    I'm aware you're using a prepaid card, you've mentioned this, but I'm unaware of what type or anything else that I asked in my response. Is it a merchant-specific gift card? e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover? Have you verified your billing address with the prepaid card issuer? Look for a contact or number on the back of the card and ensure you've completed the registration process. If the prepaid card was not issued in the U.S. you may also get an error.
  5. Aug 30, 2012
    It was a visa card that i got from raleys. I completed the registration process in the US

It also says this
    Funding Options
    Error Message

You cannot complete this action on the card you have selected. Please select another card.
  6. Jul 20, 2010
    they changed it at the end of 2013 also, and i was donating alot to fellow streamers it also says my card was confirm
    [IMG]
  8. Jun 4, 2006
  9. Aug 30, 2012
    so i need to wait or something to work this card or buy other things first because i can show u that i bought stuff with this prepaid card before too
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    You can't use prepaid cards to pay for subscriptions. You can use it to send money to someone else though and they can gift you donator or whatever.
  11. Aug 30, 2012
    I did a subscription to a jailbreak server before too. I canceled subscription tho
    [IMG]
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    Just for the record and in case anyone else comes upon this thread when searching for solutions to a similar issue... Skylines was able to fix it by creating a new Paypal account and using his old one to send money to his new one. He then paid for the subscription with his new account which had no prepaid card attached. He claims he was able to pay for the subscription with his paypal account balance, not the prepaid card.
    Brian, Jan 18, 2014 Last edited by Brian, Jan 18, 2014
  15. Aug 30, 2012
  16. Jul 20, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.