Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Donation Question

Discussion in Help Desk started by draven87, Mar 23, 2014

1. Jan 11, 2014
    Hi there.

i have a question, so i would like to donate for 2 month and i saw now that this ONLY works with a credit card right?

Im from germany and here we really dont need any sort of credit card , a normal bank account is enough for most stuff here.

So is there any other way to donate?

Maybe send the money directly to one of the server admins via paypal?

Greetings empty :grin:

thanks FluffehKitteh for the reply

so if thats the only way that someone gift me donor, can u or anyone else suggest a trustworthy person that would maybe do it?
    draven87, Mar 23, 2014 Last edited by draven87, Mar 23, 2014
  2. Oct 18, 2012
    You could personally ask anyone on here to gift you donor
    Just my suggestion
  3. Apr 1, 2012
    Ask Brian.

And no I'm not tagging him.
    iProbie, Mar 23, 2014 Last edited by Brian, Mar 23, 2014
  4. Jan 11, 2014
    Thanks for the reply iProbie

so i will try to contact Brian
  5. Dec 11, 2013
    @draven87 does your country got sell a things call " Green Dot Reload Card" ? Green Dot reload card actually is an card that u can buy it in many pc shop. By buying this reload card, u can the card money to a website: https://www.moneypak.com/paypal/index.aspx . And that, u can transfer your money by the Green Dot website to your paypal account. After transfer it, u can start buying the donator or admin if u like with your own paypal account
    Green Dot reload card not only can get in pc shop, u also can get it on some convenience shop like 7-eleven ....... and much more~
  6. Aug 13, 2013
    In addition, you can buy visa gift cards in Australia as major retailers. It's basically a credit card with a fixed limit (5/10/20/50/100)
  7. Dec 11, 2013
  8. Jan 11, 2014
    Thanks for the replys guys.

really appreciate it

So i searched a bit and the Green Dot Reload Card is not available here and the visa gift card is also not an option

@martix : my paypal account is already linked to my normal bank account but if i try to buy the 2 month subscription over the site here, i log in my paypal an then get an error that i need to add a credit card

i already open a conversation with bryan and maybe he will answer me someday or i find someone trustworthy that gift it to me if i send him 10 bucks over paypal directly
  9. Jan 11, 2014
    Ok brian helped me out and this problem is solved and any staff member feel free to close this thread

anyways thanks to all that replied and tryed to help :grin:

10. Dec 11, 2013

ok, u r welcome~ helping u out @draven87 is my pleasure !
    And if u had any problem, u also can message me, i also will do my best to help u up :beer:
  11. Feb 3, 2012
    Thanks for donating! :grin: