Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Donator $5 1 month?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by DopeScope, Nov 21, 2011

1. Jul 19, 2011
    It would be nice if I could purchase a 1 month donator instead of 2. I might be taking a vacation or something and it could interfere with my subscription. It'd be much appreciated if someone could help me get 1 month instead of 2.
  2. Aug 5, 2010
    If your going to take a vacation than buy after vacation :confused:
  3. Jul 19, 2011
    I mean there are a lot of factors that could influence my subscription. What if I can only play for 1 more month?
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    Isn't life grand? Factors and influences and causes and effects, man, nutty stuff. But no, donator can only be purchased at 2 month intervals. We won't do customized terms, nor do we have any plan on introducing a $5/mo donator option at this time.
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    The main reason for the two months subscription is due to paypal's transaction fee. In other words every time there is a transaction, paypal charges pF a fee. Because of that fee a $5 transaction does not make sense and is the reason for the $10 minimum. For example, if you ever tried to buy something with a credit card, most stores/restaurants indicate a minimum purchase of $20 if you intend to use a credit card.

If you want to only purchase a month, I am sure that Brian or Ray would be willing IF YOU pick up the paypal transaction fee of around $2. That would cover the 1 month making your total $7. Once again, it probably makes sense to just go for the 2 months for $10 and have pF pickup the transaction fee but that's up to you.

Edit: As Brian indicated pF is not interested in making custom terms less than 2 months at this time.
  6. Mar 16, 2008
    When I added Donor, it was after Server Admin was added, the price of it and time of it was better than admin for that reason. As others have said, we have no plans at this time to make it one month.
  7. Aug 1, 2011
    Its only 10 dollars, if your that strapped for cash, I recommend either doing some pre-planning on when your donating, or taking some time away from the game and getting a job.
  8. May 15, 2010
    ^^ THIS