Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Donator Benefits

Discussion in Help Desk started by sajak, Jul 26, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 11, 2011

My admin expired yesterday but I'm still a mapper with several maps on active rotation. Can someone please grant me donator benefits? I'm unsure as to exactly when I'll renew my admin subscription so in the meantime, donator will suffice. Thanks!
  2. Jun 4, 2006
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    He has one original map on rotation, edited about 2 or 3 maps I think and one redux and now he is almost done with the second one. I asked josh long time ago for that too when I lost admin but I borrowed money from my brother the next day and told him to forget about it.
    Edit: I had 2 original maps on rotation by that time.
    Super Mario, Jul 26, 2012 Last edited by Super Mario, Jul 26, 2012
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    Some of them include zm_breakout_v2_final and zm_towers_redux_v2b. I have another coming out in a week. Edits I have too many of, they don't count.

EDIT: Mario I've edited like 10 maps or something but my own works I have about three or four.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Ok cool. Should work by the next map change. :thumbsup:
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Thank you, I'll more than likely resub for admin sometime next week. Waiting on my commision check :wink:
      Post Merged, Jul 26, 2012
      It works, thank you. Please lock.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.