Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Donator Deal Out Section.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Isnukamex, Feb 13, 2017

1. Aug 6, 2016
    A few more days before another donator sub is due. I want to give players a chance to nominate people they would like to have it. Remember, more nominates from multiple players helps their odds.
  2. Jan 3, 2013
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jan 25, 2014

also hasn't played in awhile
    • Aug 6, 2016
      Could just be the way to bring them back. Then again...Those two are already machines with the noodle zombie. Can't imagine it if they were Mother Zombies 100% of the time. If the two of them approve and no other nominations are given, one of them can have it. Seems as though Candy does not even have a forum account though...
    • Jan 25, 2014
      Post Merged, Feb 28, 2017
      and or handsome bob
    • Feb 25, 2014

So i can fuck him in the ass when he doesn't die by fall dmg when he want to run like a pussy thinking it is trump who will grab it
    • Jan 25, 2014
      as you can see im already donator :smile:
    • Feb 25, 2014
    • Jul 26, 2016
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Oct 7, 2007
        nisse, holychild666, blunted are my nominations. :smile:
        • Like Like x 1
        • Aug 6, 2016
          Nisse has quite a few nominations. Looks like he's the winner this time around. I'll have to get ahold of him, when I get home. Sadly the city has put up the stupidest barrier in the middle of the road in front of our store and the new projected sales because of it, are much lower than before. The over time we were supposed to be getting has been put on hold, so I will have to put this thread on hold until I find out if this is going to stick. :frown: Hopefully it all works out and I'll give out an additional donator to make up for it.

Overtime was approved anyway. :grin: So the thread is back open!
          Isnukamex, Mar 2, 2017 Last edited by Isnukamex, Mar 6, 2017
        • Aug 6, 2016
          Sweden won the last nomination. Anyone else want to do some more nominations for a donator package?
        • Feb 12, 2017
          LiquidSnak and Nisse are two candidates I can think of right off the top of my head.
        • Feb 12, 2017
          Also, bazooka joe (aka You touch my tralala).
          • Like Like x 1
          • Feb 15, 2017
            bazooka joe.......yeah.....he gets my vote
          • Jul 26, 2016
            I nominate fagfomer-, I mean 1nfomercial.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Aug 6, 2016
              Tralala AKA Bazooka wins this rounds donator package.
              Remember to vote for anyone you would like to have donator between now and the next drawing.