Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Donator Deal Out Section.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Isnukamex, Feb 13, 2017

1. Jul 26, 2016
  2. May 27, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dec 27, 2012

I'm going to be back for a while, likely a few months. Can't say how it will go in the long run, though.
      • Like Like x 5
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      • Jul 26, 2016
        • Like Like x 2
        • Aug 6, 2016
          @Vicarious wins this round. Hopefully this makes your return all the sweeter. enjoy it to the fullest. :grin:
          • Like Like x 1
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Dec 27, 2012
            • Like Like x 2
            • Oct 7, 2007
              Now you guys are playing favorites.... thats weak man... zkylord plays a lot in pf servers! he's a nice guy... he never breaks rules. give him a chance too.

handing out donator like free candy. you guys are dumb. part of this admin team is garbage.
            • Oct 7, 2007
              You can't deny Zkylord his rights. He's been playing this server more than you Vicarious. I'm sorry you can't afford 10 dollars. Times must be rough. Stand back... let it go to someone who deserves it. ZKYLORD puts mad hours in, he's a fan of PF from the get go... HE COMES TO ALL OF US FROM AUSTRALIA...don't let him down.
            • Aug 6, 2016
              I'm a fan of Zkylord. As far as favorites go, I've never had any. Ive actually lost strong friendships with several players because they believed that l would play favorites. Truth is, i dont know Vicarious very well, myself. It just so happened that when Vicarious popped up, more than a few players voted for him. By the terms in my original post, he got more votes and had a much better chance of getting it. Plague Fest as a whole is not one for favorites and I appreciate you bringing forth your opinion. My original post also stated that I may very well hand out additional packages here and there. I will get in touch with him and let him know that he won a bonus package. If he should choose to claim it. :snowman:
              You make a point. This thread was built on the idea of giving players that have never experienced all that Plague Fest has to offer the opportunity to enjoy it.
            • Oct 7, 2007
              Not many people are fans of Zkylord. He Still deserves it more than some guy who popped outta nowhere. You guys give this community a trash name. Zkylord is better than some guy who was gone for so long. zkylord was here playing the whole time.
            • Jul 26, 2016
              Sad to disappoint you, X. But Vicarious has 49 days of connection time, only on zm. While Zky has 30 days. Just saying, also, trashtalk somewhere else. This thread wasn't made for your complaints. Feel free to nominate, but don't feel encouraged to trashtalk people if your nomination isn't the one that wins.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Dec 27, 2012
                Don't get the hate. If it makes you feel better, I've been a regular since 2008 in Plaguefest and served as an admin for a good period of time. Life catches up to you eventually, and such has been my case until very recently.
                • Winner Winner x 1
                • Oct 7, 2007
                  It's not even about me.. so focus your ill opinions else where. Zkylord is a good person.. and i know he is... he deserves it more than trash talking little cliques. okay? okay.
                  Post Merged, Apr 5, 2017
                  be mad else where.
                • Jul 26, 2016
                • Oct 7, 2007
                  Go away Space. This doesn't even involve you.
                • Jul 26, 2016
                  You trashtalked my nomination, and in that point of view, it doesn't involve you either.
                • Jun 4, 2006
                  You're the only one trash talking here. Zkyload has one nomination from gaba. Perhaps you should have nominated him yourself if you believe he's so deserving.
                  • Zing! Zing! x 1
                  • Oct 7, 2007
                    @Brian Youre right.. I should have... I just figured he would be noticed in a noble and genuine matter.
                  • Dec 31, 2016
                    I wanna nominate samone he is a newer player and so far every experience I have had with him has been a good time.
                    • Like Like x 1