Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Donator Exchange

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by halostryke, Jun 26, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 26, 2010
    I wish to have the remainder of my admin subscription converted to donator status.

My admin subscription has been canceled via PayPal.
  2. Jun 4, 2006
  3. Nov 26, 2010

PayPal receipt: S-7JF84015CF538903R
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    Any particular reason why you want this? :confused: Just curious, regardless I've set you to donator.
  5. Nov 26, 2010
    Thanks Brian. I will send a PM later in the week, I am tired and will go to bed shortly.

Can you confirm when my donator status will expire? Since I used only about half of my subscription that leave ~$60 unused which should set me for a year as a Donator.
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    Since it works off your admin sub, it will remove you on Jan 23rd automatically. We can't do custom plans, there's a reason we switched to the IPN in the first place. I can set a comment above your name to remove your donator status around June of next year, but the IPN might remove that too when your subscription expires, in which case you will need to inform us and remind us that you are donator until June 2012.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.