Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Donator Help

Discussion in Help Desk started by Fadedsky, Dec 17, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 17, 2011
    Hi, I have been playing on your servers for a while and I would like to get donator status, but i have on PayPal, But no credit card due to the problem that i cannot pay validating with a credit-card. I am in need of assistance of someone with a credit card that is willing to lend a helping hand and I will send 10 dollars from my account to you through a money order. I would entirely be grateful to whom who helps me, thank you !
  2. Dec 3, 2011
    If somebody can help this guy out would be nice!
    I told him to make a topic about it in hope somebody can help him out!

If he pays first to you then you dont need to be affraid to trust him and i hope he can trust you to.

x
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    You can go to a local store and buy a prepaid gift card. I bought one of thoose then I started adding money right on to my paypal account with this thing called greendot moneypak.
  4. Dec 17, 2011
    I use to own one, but it ran out of money on it, and currently i don't go out much. I would have done it that way. But at the moment, i have no other resoultion intill 2-3 weeks
  5. Jun 19, 2011
    I can help you out tomorrow (December 13, 2011: PST) cuz today is kinda late. pm me. BTW, thanks for willing to support plaguefest.
  6. Dec 3, 2011
    I helped him out today so he could take donator for 2 months.
    We just order it.

x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.