Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Donator not working

Discussion in Help Desk started by Welsper, Jul 21, 2013

1. May 2, 2013
    So my automatic payment proceeded this month the 12 july and its been 9 days and my donator still isnt working. Just wondering whats happening!!!! Thank you!!!
  2. May 27, 2012
    Did you donate through the donate link, or did you do a subscription?
  3. May 2, 2013
    i donated directly on the site but my donator was on automatic so as soon as my donator ended it would send a a request again with payment automaticaly

edit:shock:r should i just stop automatic and do it myself each time or it may just be taking lots of time dont know
    Welsper, Jul 21, 2013 Last edited by Welsper, Jul 21, 2013
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    It shouldn't take a lot of time as our system is automated. Mr Brain can take a look.

5. May 2, 2013
    that would be nice
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    You paid with an eCheck. eCheck's can take 10 days or more to process. I looked up your payment on July 12th and it's still pending and hasn't come through yet. Estimated clearance date is July 22nd. So sometime tomorrow if the payment goes through your account will be upgraded back to Donator.

If you wish to avoid this delay in the future, consider adding a credit card (I believe a bank account will work too) to your Paypal account and making this your primary source of funds so that payments are instant.
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 2, 2013
      Well it's linked to my bank account and never did this before. that's why i was wondering, but that's alright i'll just check and see what I can do for next time. Thanks and sorry for taking your time!!!
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006
        I'd guess an eCheck is the default method of payment when a bank account is your only source of funds. Check out your Paypal account settings and ensure it's setup correctly. Here's some links to help with that:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/article/?solutionId=163720&m=SRE - How do I choose a payment method?
        https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/article/?solutionId=27689&m=SRE - How do I change the way I pay for a recurring payment, subscription, automatic billing, or installment plan?
        • Useful Useful x 2
        • May 2, 2013
          Thank you very much