Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Donator Perks?

Discussion in Help Desk started by Sir_Gustav, Jun 11, 2012

1. Jun 11, 2012
    After searching the thread I can not find any information on what the donator perks are. Help?
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    sorry, been meaning to re-do the whole get admin / donator section in order to make things more clear and easy. For now, the info is tucked away in the wiki:
    http://plaguefest.com/wiki/donator-faq-s
    Brian, Jun 11, 2012 Last edited by Brian, Jun 11, 2012
  3. Sep 25, 2010
    Is it important to mention that zombies on ze dont get any jump boosts?
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    none do? @Josh did the classes I think or maybe it was Ray... perhaps he can confirm then update that wiki page since he has the ability to edit it. Also might want to mention that the skins on MG don't have no fall damage (it's specified on the skins avail section but not anywhere else). In the meantime, I sleep. :sleepy:
  5. Nov 11, 2011
    They don't?! Wait wha... I play too much ZM, shouldn't I notice the difference? :pissedoff:
  6. May 14, 2011
    Lol deto, i remeber that time u made me jump off my podium in surf_facility cause u jumped up to join me, and I ended up getting killed.... :razz:
  7. Apr 9, 2007
    @Josh did afaik. I did the initial grunt work, then Josh took over a few years ago. I still do reviews, though.

They don't have jump boost, as far as I'm aware.
  8. May 26, 2012
    Ze, Nice little jump boost for Humans saving crouch jump methods. Speed for both i think? Mg, fall damage is off, no noticed speed. Glitching against geometry for speed boost basically makes this null. Skins on Ze look sexual, dno about mg. All i know is i lurv my purdy pink text colour :V
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 14, 2011
      Fall damage is ON in mg. Unless someone ninjaed me and changed it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE
    • May 15, 2011
      They mean in MG, you do take fall damage.
      • Agree Agree x 1