Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Donator to Admin Upgrade?

Discussion in Help Desk started by Kolme, Jul 18, 2012

1. Jun 20, 2012
    Hey there!! I recently purchased Donator and have really enjoyed having it thus far and still continue to enjoy the server. However, I frequently find myself in need of an admin and would ultimately like to go ahead and try out the position. I was unsure if I would be able to upgrade my donator and add the additonal costs or how exactly the process works. Please let me know what is required of me.

Thank you for your help!! :cat:

Kolme
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    Hey Kolme, unfortunately our system isn't very fancy and as such we don't have prorated billing or similar. If you wish to switch plans you may either a) cancel your subscription via paypal and wait for your donator perks to expire, afterword you may sign up for admin. or b) cancel your subscription via paypal, and do a 'forced downgrade' which will remove your donator upgrade, afterword you may sign up for admin.

You can perform these actions here: http://plaguefest.com/account/upgrades
  3. Jun 20, 2012
    :grin: Thanks for the help as always brian!!!!! :grin:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nov 2, 2011
      Nice, looking forward to see you as an admin Kolme maybe!