Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Donator

Discussion in Help Desk started by GANGSTALICIOUS, Jul 21, 2012

1. Feb 11, 2012
    i automatically paid $10.00 from my paypal when my donator ran out but i dont have access to skins anymore still? wat do i do lol
  2. Jun 4, 2006

Your renewal was paid with an e-check which has not completed yet and is still pending. As such your donator was downgraded to member. Once the payment clears on Jul 30th, your account will automatically be upgraded to Donator and set to Expire/Renew on Sept 30th, 2 months later.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jan 12, 2012
    • Feb 11, 2012
      do u know how i can finish this process, because i am lost lol
    • Feb 12, 2012
    • Jun 4, 2006
      As arsis said, it's all automatic. You will have to wait for the payment to clear, which according to paypal will occur on the 30th. If you wish to avoid this in the future, look into using an alternate source of funds when paying with paypal (credit card, bank, etc) instead of an e-check or whatever method you used.
    • Feb 11, 2012
    • Feb 11, 2012
      o ya i forgot to mention is there anything i would have to do on that day like confirm it or anything like that, cuz i will be away for a week so im not sure if i will be able to access a computer on the day of the 30th
    • Jun 4, 2006
      You don't need to do anything no, paypal is still processing the payment and once it clears you will automatically be upgraded back to Donator and set to expire/renew 2 months from that point.
    • May 15, 2011
      • Funny Funny x 1