Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Dont know the Admins name. Would also like to reverse a ban. Help? ver.2

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Tyson, Jun 9, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 9, 2012
    Not sure why I was baned really.. The Admin said he didnt like my voice then he muted me.. Thats fine whatever. Then I said "You mad?" He you dont want to mess with me... Then 30 seconds laters I was banned.. I would also Like to report Admin abuse Im sorry I did not catch his name... This happend less than 10 minutes ago
    This was in sever 69.162.109.180:27015

I tried to submit a Protest Ban but it was saying my steamID is invalid...

I never said "what you ganna do"... I said "beacuse youre a bad ass"

Account name Thumperfrombellingham
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:21124054

I tried again and its still not letting me.... Is this really a perm ban? really?

I never said "what you ganna do"... I said "beacuse youre a bad ass"
  2. Jun 9, 2012
    Yeah I found out who it was.... The other thread was closed for some reason...
  3. Jan 2, 2012
    He banned you for excessive trolling on the mic and something related to your voice, I was there when he banned you.
  4. Jun 9, 2012
    Wow... are you serious with the excessive trolling part? I barley talked on the mic so it wasnt mic spam. And I only said a few things on the message board... I have been on that server for almost 2 years now and everyday there are little kids that spam the mic and troll the boards for hours.... What I did was nowhere close to that... I was only on the server for about 2:15 seconds so the excessive trolling part is not correct.

Anyways I dont think that deserves a perm ban
  5. Jun 3, 2012
    I was there. He warned you to stop trolling while altering your voice in the mic. After he muted you you continued in chat. A perma-ban may be a bit harsh but you deserved some sort of ban all the same. I'm on retslag1's side on this one.
  6. Ghost
    This message by Ghost has been removed from public view. Deleted by retslag1, Jun 9, 2012, Reason: not helpful.
    Jun 9, 2012
  7. Jun 9, 2012
    Of corse you are on his side... Most people that play together or in the same clan are.... But it was not excessive at all.... I said less than 9 words in chat... That should not be a perma ban...

And no one ever said stop trolling on the mic or in chat, not him, not other admins and not any other players.. It went like this.. I had a low voice on my mic he said stop.. I continued... He muted me... Thats fair.. That was less than 1 minute... This part is now all in chat>> I said "you mad?" . He said "you dont want to mess with me" I said "because youre a badass?" After that I was banned.... Ban me ok.... but not perma...

Also I cant protest a ban using my steamID for some reason... Can someone help me submit one?
  8. Sep 25, 2010
  9. Jun 4, 2006
    Hi, there's an edit button (I saw your 3 posts or so, dono who cleaned it up), please use it, thanks.

No idea what was said on voice, but what was said in chat was as follows:
    And that's it. You were only in the server for a few minutes before rets banned you.

Seeing as I was able to successfully submit a ban protest using your ID, I'm locking this.

[IMG]

When you enter your Steam ID, ensure there are NO SPACES (on both ends). It will work if you do this and fill out the other required fields, as evident here:
    [IMG]

I've removed the above protest and you will be able to submit it again with your own reasoning. It will then be reviewed and your ban will either be lifted, shortened, or remain in-tact.

Do not create more threads for this ban.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.