Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Dont know the Admins name. Would also like to reverse a ban. Help?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Tyson, Jun 9, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 9, 2012
    Not sure why I was baned really.. The Admin said he didnt like my voice then he muted me.. Thats fine whatever. Then I said "You mad?" He you dont want to mess with me... Then 30 seconds laters I was banned.. I would also Like to report Admin abuse Im sorry I did not catch his name... This happend less than 10 minutes ago
    This was in sever 69.162.109.180:27015

I tried to submit a Protest Ban but it was saying my steamID is invalid...

Account name Thumperfrombellingham
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:21124054
  2. Jun 9, 2012
  3. Feb 21, 2007
    Sorry, you were altering your voice on the mic, it was quite apparent. I asked you to stop, and told you that you would get muted if you did.

You got muted.

Then to attempted to troll in chat with "You mad" "and "oh your a big bad admin" and i think even "what you gonna do" (or something to this effect), and such.

Even several other players in the server, were telling you to stop and drop it. Yet you did not.

Not sure what you expected for trolling.

EDIT: the steam ID you gave is the correct one that is banned, not sure why it would not let u use it, unless you were not entering it in proper format?
  4. May 14, 2011
    I was there, you were trying to troll retslag, no-one trolls retslag.
  5. Mar 16, 2008
Not open for further replies.