Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Dont know what is going on

Discussion in Help Desk started by predoggg, Jan 27, 2012

1. Jul 3, 2011
    I dont know what happened but I was playing ZM2 about 2 weeks ago and when the map was loading it stopped and then after about 5 minutes a message came up saying something like 'You are permanently banned for spamming I dont know what I was spamming, cause I was not on the server lol. But now I can not see the server and would really like to play on it.
  2. Oct 17, 2011
    it happened to me once before and i think u were spamming to join on the server and u need to contact the server owner Ray or Retslag or other rooters to fix u that. I know u didnt mean to spam to join the server and i hope u will learn never to try to do it again and to everyone thats seing this post u guys have to know that too because i learned my lesson when i did it.
  3. Mar 12, 2008
    Sounds like a bad case of connection flooding.

Please wait while the diagnosis is confirmed.
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    Yes, indeed you were on the "I spammed connect too many times" list and were auto banned for such. Please do not continue to spam connect (there is a auto-connect feature, ya know) as repeated bans for this will not be undone.

For now, I have removed you from the zm2 ip ban list.
  5. Jul 3, 2011
    thank you so much