Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

DOnt listen to my little bro who screwed me over onmyfavorite server!

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by glockman01, Jul 30, 2007

1. Jul 6, 2007
    thats a good one! I play w/o aimbot and told I use one after my Steam is hacked by my bro and used my stay logged in here to seal my fate as perma banned saying I ONLY USED ESP. WTF. Oh well guess I cant use stay logged incookies any more. Just so yall know the REAL Glockman01 isn't a hacker to let me clear my name. Peaceout!

[acronym="Go To England An You Little Bro Takes Your Steam And Plaguefest ID and F's You Over With His Little Gay HOLZED CRAP"]OMFGMYLILBRO[/acronym]
  2. Feb 21, 2007
  3. Jun 29, 2007
  4. Jul 6, 2007
    I dont care that you believe me or not I feel my name is cleared. And funny my bro knew I wanted to admin you guys... glad I didn't yall are A$$holes.
  5. Jan 11, 2007
    Whee! A documented hacker with admin powers to increase his hacking abilities! There's a pleasant thought.

Buh-bye!

/thread
  6. Feb 21, 2007
    we are asses for banning you for hacking? hmm i don't get it?
  7. Jun 29, 2007

SHIT EXPLOSION DEFINATE
  8. Dec 30, 2006
    maybe an apology thread for what you did in the server would work better than making up stories.
  9. Dec 30, 2006

maybe once in a while when we clear the ban list :shock:
  10. Jul 6, 2007
  11. May 27, 2007
    im with DfKimera on this one....
  12. Apr 9, 2007
    The real glockman01 broke my barricade and according to everyone esp cheating dude seriously i think my cousin could come up with better excuses :blink:
  13. Feb 3, 2007
    even if it wasnt you which i dont beleive it was from your steam id so from that you / whoever is perma banned for i wouldnt even called that hacking.. noob programs that all you gotta do is turn on and do the job for jo.. more like a kiddie wanna be hacker with scripts oO