Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Dota 2

Discussion in Gaming started by iProbie, Oct 24, 2012

1. Apr 1, 2012
    It's kinda weird there's no "official" thread for dota 2 yet...

anyway talk, discuss, show off, troll each other, give information, rant, argue, whatever it is as long as it's dota 2 (or dota 1) related!

ok, let's start:

Anyway, next update will introduce you to Centaur most likely and Centaur IS FUN as well (by fun, I mean obscene shenanigans), here's a link to what Centaur can do:
    HIS ULTIMATE IS BORDERLINE BS! it basically turns everyone on your team (INCLUDING SUMMONS, DOMINATED CREEPS AND ILLUSIONS) to a rape train! Have you seen that Str gain of his? HELL YEAH, 3.8 per level = highest Str in-game! (only matched by Pudge who farmed up Flesh Heap stacks)
    oh look, he also has an 190 AoE 400 damage nuke at 8 sec cooldown and no mana cost (screw the damaging yourself part, you're Centaur, you don't give a fuck)

And Medusa is also rumored although not sure about it myself:
    http://www.playdota.com/heroes/gorgon (that link is legit, trust me)
  2. Mar 12, 2008
    • Like Like x 2
    • Apr 1, 2012
      Centaur is released! woohoo!!!
      step aside Axe, the manliest hero is here to dethrone you

• Jan 11, 2012
      Haha, you will Drow(n)
    • Apr 4, 2009
      I'm pro Chen player Kyle is jelly.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Apr 1, 2012
        Halloween update for dota 2 just released..

so what happens in Diretide:
        1.10 players collect candies from random small roshlings around the map and store them in a bucket.
        2.after 10 minutes, the team who collected most candies win!
        3.roshan awakes from all these ruckus and bullies heroes for candies! (failure to feed roshan with a candy would result in death)
        4.after 10 minutes of roshan eating and stealing candies from everyone, roshan enters a sugar rush mode (gaining shiploads of HP and special abilities, good luck in killing him!!)
        5. all 10 players are forced to "truce" and must defeat roshan together!