Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Dragon Party - ZE:GO Edition

Discussion in Setup an Event started by atxdragon, Sep 28, 2015

1. Aug 7, 2012
    I haven't played ZE:GO much, but we should probably start checking it out. I'd like to host an event just to see how things are progressing with ZE:GO and maybe get some new players involved with the server. What maps would y'all like to try and complete?
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Apr 28, 2013
    • Sep 25, 2010
      I would like to see frostdrake, moonbase, crash bandicoot and some others i can't recall right now. @SubDelt@ could probably suggest a few.
    • Mar 26, 2012
      I can't recall if Predator is on CS:GO yet or not. That was my favorite map on CS:S ZE. I am free Tuesday - Thursdays.
    • Mar 8, 2013

zero interest in ports.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Jan 25, 2014
        The only dragon party I'm having is in my bed :kiss:
      • Apr 28, 2013
        There does exist a port but it's unplayable.
      • Feb 1, 2010
        Frosdrake rounds are to loong. Playing at GFCL i always get bored after 2 or 3 rounds and most anoying part is they extend everytime and and map gets anyoing as fuck and people start leaving.

Lets play somthing normal :drool:
      • Aug 7, 2012
      • May 2, 2013
        how about... @SubDelt@ ports convoy to cs:go. :grin:
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 12, 2012
          Well, Welsperbob Smartpants, what if I told you that Convoy was already portet like 2 days ago and is already pertty much ready to play? No words, I understand...

I can. Recently ported Convoy would be great. I want to win it atleast on CS GO...
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Oct 18, 2012
          • Aug 7, 2012
            they were always fun when they raged because someone dropped materia off the bridge
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • May 2, 2013
            • Feb 12, 2012
              Well, aside from the ones that have already been suggested (Convoy, Frostdrake, Moonbase, Chicken ranch and Crashbandicoot) I can only suggest Dangerous_waters (people seem to like it), greencity, PUTA. The problem is that most of the GO maps are ports from CS:S. If you're ok with playing ports, I can also suggest maps like Convoy, Voodoo islands, Underground escape, Siberia 1990, SG1 missions, Random, Raccoon facility, PotC, Pirates Port Royal, Parking, Paper Escaper, Convoy, Minecraft, Mario Tower, LOTR maps, Isla Nublar, Infiltration, Indiana Jones, Fapescape, Elevator escape, Death Star, Biohazard RPD, Shroom forest (2 maps), Toaster, DOOM, Nostromo, possibly Hell Escape, and maybe Convoy...
              • Useful Useful x 1
              • Feb 24, 2011
                As long as the porting is proper and the map is alrighty-tighty i don't mind ports whatsoever.
                I vote for:
                [IMG]
              • Feb 12, 2012

[IMG]
                • Like Like x 2
                • Jan 5, 2014
                  I'm up for it (if I am awake at the chosen time) :coffee:
                • Aug 7, 2012
                  I'm going to run through the ZE:GO server later tonight or tomorrow and check some of these maps out. I'll get something scheduled after that