Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Drinking Game "zombie mod server"

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by hero_pepsi, Oct 8, 2011

1. Oct 8, 2011

Ok... who here loves drinking game? who loves playing zombie mod?? so lets put the two together.

This would be an experiment with rules and guidelines that we would need to go off of and i/we would need help seating them up with the support from all the admins. we don't need or wanted to be step on any ones toes.

so the basic idea is to set up a day and time to play in. ex. Friday from 7pm to 9pm for the people that are playing they need to put a tag in front of there name of [DK] "[DK] = drinkers" so we know who is playing .

we will be playing a normal game of zombie mod and the server would be running normal but... between the hours that the game is to be played in and you if have [DK] in your name you have some additional rules that don't affect anyone or anything else in the server.

some of the rules. more to come

admins always have final say no matter what....

1. this is based on an honor system so the players playing "regulars that play in the server" will have to say its ok for you to play and you have to put [DK] in front of your name.
    2. don't be an idiot, troll, nood or what ever else you call your self. we don't need you or want you. this is so some of the regular players/friends can have some more fun playing with each other
    3. altho we might get messed up we need to be respectful to every one in the game or not!

Ok now for the in game rules need to keep it simple "the reason you why you might have to drink take a drink"

1. one drink if you where turned in to a zombie after the first min of the start of the round and two drinks if it was somebody with [DK] in the name
    2. one drink if you where killed as a zombie and re-spawned and two drinks if it was by somebody with [DK] in the name
    3. one drink everytime "Harvey" joins the server :smile:
    4. one drink everytime an "RTV" passes and two drinks if vote #1 is the winner
    5. one drink if you where turned in to a zombie by a "FAIL NADE" and two drinks if was your own nade

i can think of any more but it need to be simple and no more than 9 reasons to drink so we need 4 more give or take

i hope this works out i be looking for your in put, ideas and support from everyone thanks Rob aka the "mother fucking easter bunny"
  2. May 27, 2008
    Hi there Drinkything ripoff!
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    I like your ideas, but I cannot see this happening on the zm server. It it usually on the training server or a drinky thing special server to avoid driving players away who don't want to participate, and avoid drunken abuse. :razz:

It could happen or they could do zm maps for the next drinky thing.
  4. Mar 13, 2010
  5. Sep 6, 2010
    Since ZM 2 population is mostly 0 or very few you might as well run DrinkyThink there. Just an idea
  6. Feb 18, 2011
  7. Sep 15, 2011
    Well... I do enjoy drinking but lets see how many people want in.
  8. Sep 30, 2011
    I'm in, next paycheck. xD
  9. Aug 10, 2011
    Screw the age limit I'm allowed to drink in my own house, Fuck you law family comes first mauahahaha.
  10. Mar 20, 2011
    Drinkythingy is the only true drinking game invented by Peter