Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Druglord

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Bro's.M, Feb 18, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 20, 2013
    Map: Downtown

I was playing on that map,

First Round: Druglord warned me by grief and that's lie because i didnt grief him. I did what you can watch in the demo, shooting him without stop. That never will be grief because I'm not blocking or trolling him, I just was shooting.

Second Round: He kicked me by the same thing.

Attached Files:

2. Oct 20, 2015
    He was doing this on the map before. he was standing on my head and jumping while round was starting also continued to stab me and not shoot zombies so.
  3. Nov 20, 2013
    Lies, last map was firewall and you were on tower all rounds and i was on the roof. When you were a zombie i started to shoot you and got killed.
  4. Mar 10, 2014
    :handcuffs:This thread seems like it will go no where important:handcuffs:
    @louisville_druglord If in fact he was "griefing" you, Its up to you to let it go. Nubs and Trolls will target you specifically to test your mettle. Also to add on that, its hard to label that as griefing, unless at the time of the incident you were fending off a hoard of ZM's in which jumping on your head would actually have an effect on your aim. Lastly, there are no rules stating that players must actually adhere to the concept of zombie mod and actually play, so long as no rules are broken i say let it go.

@Bro's.M Ive known your trolling and goofing off from the time that has gone by, hell i believe i gave you admin when it was your turn to try out. Point being, the shenanigans you may or may not pull aren't the worst thing in the world. Just keep it in check so things don't get blown out of proportions.

Thanks guys now kiss and make up.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mar 26, 2012
      What I saw in the demo was not griefing. What you are describing @louisville_druglord does not sound like griefing to me. What @Disturbed_One said is correct; If it is affecting your aim or ability to play, it can be considered griefing. Personally I would usually consider discipline even against that kind of weak. If we are too aggressive as admins, we'll drive players away.

@Disturbed_One pretty much nailed it.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.