Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Drunk cat

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Champ510, Aug 11, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 11, 2013
    i got kicked by drunk cat. he taught i broke his cade when i only shot it one time wit a deagle
    Post Merged, Aug 11, 2013
    i got kicked by drunk cat. he taught i broke his cade when i only shot it one time wit a deagle
  2. Apr 1, 2012
    proofs? at least give us something to work on other than potentially biased mere statements.
    you can at least give the time and date this occurred, did you get a warning beforehand?

@Drunk Cat
  3. Dec 27, 2012
    In order to report admin abuse, please have som kind of evidence such as screenshots or demos. If evidence wasn't needed to report admin abuse, anyone could report admins for something they never did.

I'm not saying that what you say is false but I hope @iProbie and I made this more clear for you. Also, there are good threads you might want to read regarding posting about admin abuse.
  4. Aug 11, 2013
    i dont know how to get u guys the demo.it happen sat Aug 11 between 8:00pm 10pm pt.no warning
  5. Oct 13, 2011
    Well I was waiting for this post because champ complained a lot about that kick even I told him that I've his demo. Before I kicked champ I said do not cade break from global. After 1 or 2 rounds, I made my barricade then champ and his 3 friends broke my cade. I only saw champs and he fired his deagle more than once. I have a demo and I will upload it in 1 hour. I don't have access to my desktop right now.

I'm not sure if my demo has my warning but if you check logs you'll see my warning.

And I really don't understand champ because he turned to a zombie before I kicked him. He was not human and that kick didn't make him a zombie.
  6. Feb 11, 2012
    I remember a guy talking about how he only shot once with a deagle, which I'm pretty sure it is this person. I never saw anything I just remember him talking about it afterwards.
  7. Aug 11, 2013
    the only reason i complain cuz you were wrong for kicking me out.im not complain about turned in to zm
  8. Oct 13, 2011
    Alright here is the demo and vdm. If you don't want to download vdm just go to tick 59000. When you watch the demo you can see that keira started firing after champ started shooting but unfortunately I only saw champs name so I kicked him.

And Champ, you argued with me about your one deagle shot. Watch the demo and count the shoots please.

Also please listen what champ said after he rejoined.

That's all I'm going to say. Thanks.

Edit: 33mb demo ugh. Been recording all game

Attached Files:

9. Aug 11, 2013
  10. Apr 4, 2009
    Couldn't help but notice you are in [Doz], is this going to be an issue?
  11. Aug 11, 2013
  12. Jan 21, 2011
    You led your little group over to Drunk Cat's cade, then shot it 6 times with your deagle. Keira saw you shooting it and shot it the rest of the way.
  13. Aug 11, 2013
  14. Apr 4, 2009
    Since Seeker confirmed that you were cadebreaking I'm going to lock this, please follow the rules and you won't have issues.

If being in [DoZ] is a issue please refrain from making it one.

Thanks. :handcuffs:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.