Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

DrunkenMaster

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by The_Last_Brethren, Aug 28, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 4, 2007
    Just thought i'd report several cases of admin abuse.

Case #1: Tower of Terror.
    I witnessed him teleporting himself to spots around the map. I asked him why he was doing it.... He replied "It's my favorite spot!".... So I warned him not to.... As it counts as admin abuse to use the teleport to give any player an advantage over the zombies. And he just ignored me and then left when I got pissed off.

Case #2: FUBAR_Towers.
    I came on the server a bit later after the first incident.... And I found DrunkenMaster teleporting himself to the roof of the tallest towers, which happens to be an UNreachable location. I have warned him not to do it and he just teleports other people to the top of the buildings along with him. I have a couple of people who have witnessed the same thing....

There is probably dozens of other times this has happened.... But I have not witnessed them.

Thank you.

The_Last_Brethren
  2. Feb 3, 2007
    I have noticed several times Drunken teleporting himself to unreachable places but he teleports other players with him and usually at the starting of the rounds. Told him a few times to stop and he did but then later on once again i would see him doing it again etc. So im totally backing you up on that Brethren brother.
  3. Posts
    Using admin for self gain is strictly prohibited, DrunkenMaster.

Don't do it again, otherwise I'll have to take action.
  4. Jun 29, 2007
  5. Jan 5, 2007
    Well, I've caught him abusing the teleport before as well. I don't even mean just once or twice, I mean like almost every round.

-Reaper
  6. Jan 22, 2007
    I kicked him off the server for doing the same thing tonight and ignoring me, with Retslag and Mer as my witnesses.
  7. Posts
    Ok Guys im really sorry i promise this wil not happen again.! Mark my words!
  8. Dec 30, 2006
    Like to point out what you agreed to when u sent a payment to become admin:
    You agree to the rules set in the thread here:
    http://plaguefest.com/index.php?showtopic=519
  9. Dec 30, 2006
    Why.....is an admin....not registered on the forum.

WTF? :wacko:
  10. Apr 9, 2007

Anyways,
    he has done it multiple times on zm_little_city_v6 (i think retslag and umbrella was there :unsure: ) but he was slapping him self to un-get-able places then setting teleports there.

Also, I think this is the first time a admin has started a thread in here (besides the Ck27 ones lol)
  11. Posts
    Dont take my admin away please.. you can take my teleport away i dont need it anymore and i will promise you guys i will not use my admin commands.. i will help the server now [MARK MY WORDS] I dont want 2 lose my admin... so dont take it away please.
  12. Dec 29, 2006
  13. Dec 30, 2006
  14. Apr 9, 2007
    so people dont have to register to report admin abuse.

*stares at the wall*
  15. Dec 30, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.