Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Dungeon Siege Series/ Other Steam Games?

Discussion in Gaming started by Green Tea, Jun 8, 2011

1. May 11, 2011
    Because of the contest I won, I'm researching games on steam to see which one I'd like to get.
    After plenty of pages, trailers, and reading reviews on many games, I've got my eye on Dungeon Siege III, coming out this month.
    Has anyone played the demo yet? I'd download it myself but my internet is horribly slow. A Pre-order of Dungeon Siege III also gives me free single player versions of 1 & 2 which got great reviews.

Witcher 2 looks fun but it's co-op only.
    I want Dead Island but who knows when the pre-order will start since it's coming out Sept 6th supposedly.
    Portal 2 might be my backup plan but it's replay value is pretty low.

I like any games regarding rpg, strategy, good storyline.

Your thoughts and suggestions?
  2. Aug 13, 2010
  3. Apr 13, 2011

Highly recommend Mass Effect 2.

Portal 2 has little to no replay value, wait for it to go on sale for like a dollar or ... you know what.

Left 4 Dead 2 is also a great game you can look into
  4. Aug 13, 2010
    Go buy terraria or some other good game like fable or something. Don't buy something shitty like Left 4 Dead 2. It is repetitive. If you have ever played Vindictus you will understand what I mean.
  5. Oct 27, 2010
    This, you'll probably replay it.
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    I played the demo for Dungeon Siege III...Yeah it is terrible but then again I love the old Dungeon Keeper games and it s a cheap knock off with a retarded twist so I might not be most neutral party about it.
  7. May 11, 2011
    Can't order BF3 yet haha.
    Already played L4D2.
    ME2, I can get on my 360 if I want.
    Terraria is cool but I'd rather get something "better/worth it" with my prize.

Thanks. This is what I was afraid of since I saw similar reviews from people who played the demo. They say its different.

For some reason I thought Witcher 2 is co op but its not.
    I might get that with its good reviews and sick gameplay.