Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

E3 Press Conference and Announcement June 10-13

Discussion in Gaming started by Bender Rodriguez, Jun 10, 2013

1. Jun 11, 2012
    "This is like putting a plate of big chocolate chip in front of me and telling me to eat it with no judgement, HELL YEAH I'M GONNA EAT IT" - Paraphrased Cookie Monster

In order to contain our nerdgasm and not have like 50 Bajillion threads for everything announced and cause Brian a headache :laugh:. I've compiled all the streams direct from the companies and not from a middleman (IGN, Gamespot...). If you have more to add, please do so and I'll update OP.

Microsoft Press Conference @ 12:30PM EST or 9:30AMPST
    http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hub

EA Press Conference @ 4PM Est or 1 PM PST
    http://www.ea.com/e3

Ubisoft Press Conference @ 6PM EST or 3 PM PST [Edited: Original Youtube stream is too buggered]
    http://ca.ign.com/

Sony Press Conference 9PM EST or 6 PM PST1
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/playstation-live---english-2

Nintendo (June 11th thus tommorrow for most places not named Australia :wink:) June 11 at 10AM EST or 7 AM PST
    http://e3.nintendo.com/

Post your trailers, gameplay announcement, teaser, new info, new streams, pictures of your cats, pictures of your cats taking pictures of its cats, picture of your cats...woah recursivity just hit me. No info is obligatory, just throw the name of the game and the video to watch...That's all :smile:

I'll will be updating the OP if streams go down or changes.

Without further ado enjoy yesterday Call of Duty: Ghost Pre-E3 Gameplay

And the Konami Pre-E3 Show since they aren't doing a traditional Press Conference
    • Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
    • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
    • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
      Benderius, Jun 10, 2013 Last edited by Bender Rodriguez, Jun 11, 2013
    • Jan 14, 2012
      Very nice, looking forward to what Sony and Microsoft have to say. Also heard about a new race game by the guys from Driver en Total Test Drive or something, also sounds cool :smile:
    • Jun 11, 2012
    • Apr 28, 2013
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Mar 12, 2008
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Ryse: Son of Rome from Crytek This game looks really interesting and hope that they change the exclusivity

Quantum Break from Remedy makers of Alan Wake

Forza Motorsport 5 with a semi fletched MMO style called Drivatar where your customized car will play races when you are away from the controller for you by learning your race techniques. My interest are peaked
      • Jun 11, 2012

Battlefield 4 Angry Sea Single Player gameplay

Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Gameplay

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Gameplay

Halo Combat...2014 is taking its sweet time. The story is amazing, I am peeked a lot.

Titan Fall Trailer from Respawn Entertainment former leader at Infinity Ward. Looks superbly good.

Titan Fall Multiplayer Gameplay

Dark Souls II
      • Jun 11, 2012

The Crew Trailer

The Crew Gameplay

South Park: Stick of Truth Trailer

Assassin's Creed VI: Black Flag Trailer

Rayman Legends Trailer

Tom Clancy's The Division an open world online rpg set in modern time. IT LOOKS FREAKING FRAKING FROCKING AWESOME OMG!!!!!!!!!
        The Division Trailer

The Division Gameplay
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Teaser

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Gameplay

Battlefront 3 Teaser

Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer

OH MY GAWWWWDDDDDD IT'S MIRROR EDGE Teaser

Battlefield 4 Commander Mode Trailer
      • Jan 12, 2011
        Watching the Sony press conference... my thoughts during the livestream:
        • PSVita - Don't really care.
        • PS3 - You're supposed to be here for the PS4, right?
        • PS4 reveal - You're going with the weird split section thing that the Xbone is going for, huh? Well, at least it doesn't look like a VCR.
        • Kingdom Hearts III - YES. [IMG]
        • Oh god the studdering on the Assassin's Creed IV demo. Way to crash the game on air guys. :doh:
        • PS4 supports used games!
        • Oh man this guy is rubbing it in so hard. No online checking for disks, you can lend games to friends, etc. Thank goodness Sony learned from everyone's reaction to Microsoft's BS.
        • Destiny demo studdering... :doh:
        • Assuming they aren't just rehearsing a video and are actually playing a demo, this actually looks pretty nice. It's also cool to see a game with a lengthy amount of gameplay being shown off.
        • Just before the curtain - PS4 priced at $399. Yep, the Xbone is boned. :giggle:
        Overall, I'm very pleased with Sony since they're deliberately distancing themselves from Microsoft and doing everything they can to be more appealing: lower price point, little to no retarded console-side DRM, support for the used game market, and has a sensible name for a successor. While I'm still curious how events will unfold over the coming year, I'm much more relaxed now that Sony is trying to do the right thing by staying with the familiar expectations of a console - offering more games, engines, and upgraded features while not trying to do more than they should. [IMG]
        • Agree Agree x 2
          Vadleon, Jun 10, 2013 Last edited by Vadleon, Jun 10, 2013
        • Apr 28, 2013
          • May 11, 2011
            I have to say the new Dragon Age looks like it could be good.
          • Nov 11, 2011
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Zing! Zing! x 1
            • Jul 1, 2010
              Its funny because its basically 100 percent truth o.o
            • Apr 10, 2011
              • May 14, 2011
                While everyone was happy celebrating no DRM he said that you now have pay for online on PSN. You need PS+ to play online. :frown:

$5 a month
              • Jun 11, 2012
                If it's anything remotely close to Xbox Live service, I would welcome it. The backend and the SSO is the best thing that Microsoft has done and if Sony reproduce it, I can see why they will make it a subscription based service since they can't offer that for free. So expect your online gameplay to be revolutionized.

That was the stream. Some of the mumble had the same issue. I myself saw fluid gaming.
                Benderius, Jun 11, 2013 Last edited by Bender Rodriguez, Jun 11, 2013