Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

EA's Response To Being Named 'The Worst Company in America'

Discussion in Gaming started by Ghost, Apr 9, 2013

1. May 14, 2011

At least those companies don't feel proud that they did this. And so you admit its DRM, I thought we were offloading calculations to your server.

P.S.: Actual response is here: http://www.ea.com/news/we-can-do-better
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Reading their response really doesn't negate them. This is the most honest and most owning response that I ever heard from EA. They knew their issue and they understand the problems. As much grief people give EA, I think most people like to complain just to say "I hate EA" for no reason. Unfortunately due to the launch Origin and some hands on in ME3 with their terrible handling of some BF3 items, it didn't help them. I hope that they do reflect on these issue.
    • Jul 8, 2012
      I had a good laugh reading this, I have my own reasons to vote them as the worst company in the world.
    • May 31, 2012
      Good to address it, and sometimes you gotta play rough to get people's attention -- they owned
    • Mar 12, 2008
    • May 17, 2011
      For some reason I still hate EA more than BoA and BP Oil.

• Funny Funny x 2
      • Aug 10, 2012
        This was completely hilarious and I love Peter Moore forever now
      • Dec 27, 2012
        This made my day.