Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Trained egomaNiac admin

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by iggy, Jul 13, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 10, 2017
    STEAM_0:1:221772959
    I-25RA7SUN6UEX
    • Like Like x 1
    • Aug 6, 2016
      Welcome to the admin team @iggy! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Aprz
      [IMG][IMG]
      Kyro
      [IMG][IMG]
      Tony The Tiger
      [IMG][IMG]
      Luffaren
      [IMG][IMG]
      Seeker
      [IMG][IMG]
      PeNguiN
      [IMG][IMG]
      Detonator
      [IMG][IMG]
      Badgriuel
      [IMG][IMG]
      Momo
      [IMG][IMG]
      Retslag1
      [IMG][IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get you fully situated.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your account is upgraded to server admin, if not already.

If server admin was a gift there is nothing to manage - you will keep your privileges until expiration, at which point you may sign up for a subscription yourself or receive it as a gift again.

Thank you for your support!
    • Mar 26, 2012
      Be sure to send a friend request to all the trainers. It can be quite difficult to catch one online, so you want to increase your chances of being trained quickly. You are not allowed to use your admin powers until you have been trained. Being the first person on the list, I am surprised that I did not get any friend request. I have done you a favor by sending you one myself.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Jul 10, 2017
        Okay sweet, thanks for the help guys ill add all of u.
      • Mar 26, 2012
        Trained and added to SourceBan. Welcome to the team!
        • Like Like x 1
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.